Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

anti-cheat....

Post New Thread Reply   

Danielx931
Old 11-26-2020 , 10:26   anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #1

anyone have a functional anti-cheat plugin....please ?
60 players banned in 3 days (aimbot....wall speedhack) ...i can't anymore
The RaiD.
Old 11-26-2020 , 11:17   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #2

Rechecker https://dev-cs.ru/resources/72/
for speedhack u can use hackdetector.

Last edited by The RaiD.; 11-26-2020 at 11:19.
ho83
Old 11-26-2020 , 12:59   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #3

Aimbot : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...ht=anti+aimbot

Wallhack : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...ght=anti+cheat
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 11-26-2020 , 13:12   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielx931 View Post
anyone have a functional anti-cheat plugin....please ?
60 players banned in 3 days (aimbot....wall speedhack) ...i can't anymore
Simply remove dproto or reunion and that problem is history.

lol....

Last edited by Mordekay; 11-26-2020 at 13:14.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2020 , 22:42   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Simply remove dproto or reunion and that problem is history.
you really think that?

all my servers are steam only and we get cheaters from time to time, we have rechecker and a few others but the best way to get cheaters that we use is to record demo of every player in each map, and when we suspect, we ban the players and ask them to send the last 3 demos they have of our server, and our admins inspect the demos and will decide if they are cheating or not, there is even a scanner that will try to detect some cheats on the demo, called unreal demo scanner.

VAC doesn`t make any difference, not on cs 1.6, cheats that people use don`t get caught

Last edited by tarsisd2; 11-26-2020 at 22:44.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2020 , 22:43   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #6

check your links
Danielx931
Old 11-27-2020 , 00:27   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
you really think that?

all my servers are steam only and we get cheaters from time to time, we have rechecker and a few others but the best way to get cheaters that we use is to record demo of every player in each map, and when we suspect, we ban the players and ask them to send the last 3 demos they have of our server, and our admins inspect the demos and will decide if they are cheating or not, there is even a scanner that will try to detect some cheats on the demo, called unreal demo scanner.

VAC doesn`t make any difference, not on cs 1.6, cheats that people use don`t get caught
Good idea but....i don't have admins to ban them i just oppened the server...so the demo is useless....i really need an anti cheat plugin
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 11-27-2020 , 03:50   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
you really think that?

"From time to time" is somthing completely different than "60 in 3 days", so yes, in his case it would help.
CS is about to celebrate 25years anniversary. Only old well known servers still have a community and a bigger playerrange. The only way to attract that number of cheaters is non-steam.

tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2020 , 10:16   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
"From time to time" is somthing completely different than "60 in 3 days", so yes, in his case it would help.
CS is about to celebrate 25years anniversary. Only old well known servers still have a community and a bigger playerrange. The only way to attract that number of cheaters is non-steam.
it`s not a lot because we already have the same players usually playing everyday, we already have over 200 players banned, so thats a lot, if a strange players comes to the server and start playing like a pro we ask for demos, but if we were to open a new server, we would get a lot of cheats, non-steam to steam cheats works the same, only difference is that steam only players can`t change their steamids

we have 3 - 4 server full 70% of the time, all steam, so the reason to make it non-steam for lack of players we don`t have that problem
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2020 , 10:18   Re: anti-cheat....
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielx931 View Post
Good idea but....i don't have admins to ban them i just oppened the server...so the demo is useless....i really need an anti cheat plugin
not possible, you can try rechecker, whblocker, hackdetector and on, but it won`t save you, you can put sxe on your server too but players won`t join i guess, theres no better way to make your server protected 100% with plugins