Solved Menu items limit

Post New Thread Reply   

edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-06-2019 , 10:55   Re: Menu items limit
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauli View Post
Don't forget to include colors, numbers and menu title. This is client limitation, not amxx. Everything counts.
Each item starts with "\r1. \w" which is 7 extra characters.
I just did 5 items per page, I think that's enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Really?
Unban Menu 3/3, Ban #1 shows a 10 digit STEAM_ID. If there haven't been created 500.000.000 new accounts in the last few days this is not a real STEAM_ID.
My SteamID has 9 digits and I'm a Steamer.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/DoNii999/
Old 08-06-2019 , 10:58   Re: Menu items limit
Reply With Quote #12

9 digits is fine, but 10 is not even possible. First account was STEAM_0:0:1 (or 50, as there have been a few reserved numbers) and each new account adds +1 to it. Currently there are around 510 million registered accounts, so 9 digits. How can your screenshot show a 10 digit account then?

edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-06-2019 , 11:02   Re: Menu items limit
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
9 digits is fine, but 10 is not even possible. First account was STEAM_0:0:1 (or 50, as there have been a few reserved numbers) and each new account adds +1 to it. Currently there are around 510 million registered accounts, so 9 digits. How can your screenshot show a 10 digit account then?
Code:
Linking to sites that are targeted toward cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
Asking for support against cracked or illegitimate versions of Steam, either directly or via evidence in your request.
Mentioning that you, or promoting the act of, cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
Promoting the running of "no-steam" servers, or publicizing that you run such servers.
I don't even know why you'd even spam my thread with nonsense.

* I didn't link anything related to non-steam
* I didn't ask for support to anything non-steam related, I just wanted users who'll use my plugin to have all of the options (name, steamid, ip)
* I didn't mention anything related to non-steam
* I didn't promote anything related to non-steam

If the admins still believe I've broken any rules, feel free to terminate my account, if that's for the best.

Last edited by edon1337; 08-06-2019 at 11:03.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 08-06-2019 , 11:14   Re: Menu items limit
Reply With Quote #14

I simply wanted to point to you that on a steam server (which should be the only supported servers here) the IP of a player is completely useless and uninteresting. So removing it from your unban menu would free up many space for important information (like a 4th or 5th line for ID's).
You can take that information or not, i don't care.

edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-06-2019 , 11:16   Re: Menu items limit
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
I simply wanted to point to you that on a steam server (which should be the only supported servers here) the IP of a player is completely useless and uninteresting. So removing it from your unban menu would free up many space for important information (like a 4th or 5th line for ID's).
You can take that information or not, i don't care.
I added IP for no obvious reason, just for the sake of "rich-features", now I cba removing it, that's why it's still there, I'd have to go through ~7K lines to remove it. It doesn't break anything, so I just let it there.
Old 08-06-2019 , 11:29   Re: Menu items limit
Reply With Quote #16

You could show ban date/time instead. This would probably help admins to find a ban faster (if they can be sorted by date)