Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

FelixKawaii
Old 03-06-2023 , 15:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1831

I know it's probably a dumb question but is there any way to have the original AWP | Doodle lore again with the !ws plugin?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-06-2023 , 16:39   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1832

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixKawaii View Post
I know it's probably a dumb question but is there any way to have the original AWP | Doodle lore again with the !ws plugin?
Nop

Last edited by paulo_crash; 03-06-2023 at 16:40.
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 03-15-2023 , 23:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1833

they ban tokens again?

emza
Old 03-16-2023 , 13:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1834

))
Kado
Old 03-23-2023 , 16:50   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1835

I have a question, I've updated ptah, weapons and knives, sourcemod, gloves, and meta mod to all the the latest versions yet if you have a knife equipped already, it will not let you change knives. Basically did a clean reinstall of all the plugins today so everything is as up to date as possible, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it. The ws part of the plugin works and same with gloves just not knife.

Last edited by Kado; 03-23-2023 at 16:52. Reason: grammar
Am3riCan0
Old 03-24-2023 , 20:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado View Post
I have a question, I've updated ptah, weapons and knives, sourcemod, gloves, and meta mod to all the the latest versions yet if you have a knife equipped already, it will not let you change knives. Basically did a clean reinstall of all the plugins today so everything is as up to date as possible, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it. The ws part of the plugin works and same with gloves just not knife.
answer

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1821

Last edited by Am3riCan0; 03-24-2023 at 20:17.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2023 , 22:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado View Post
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1829

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
To leave fixed in.

Anyone having problems with Weapon & Knives and the PTaH extension.
  • Make sure you have the latest versions of SourceMod & Metamod on the server. (Latest versions are with gamedata fixes, yes you need to have the latest, update if you don't have them)
  • Download the latest version of PTaH.
    • Secret is now here, PTaH has released a fix for gamedata, download it here.
Once all this is done, just send it to the server and then restart it, everything will be 100%.

Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Weapon & Knves as well.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 03-24-2023 at 22:33.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-27-2023 , 04:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1838

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
they ban tokens again?

yes i think so
Old 03-28-2023 , 07:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1839

hello, did they start ban tokens again?
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2023 , 13:10   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1840

maybe that steam account just got banned for some reasons, i don't have any new token bans since 16.03.

edit: and 1 token of all generated didn't get banned, this token still running a server.

Last edited by asdfxD; 03-28-2023 at 13:16.