Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]

Post New Thread Reply   

bodji
Old 06-16-2007 , 09:48   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #81

Salut!

Je voulais juste savoir si il est techniquement possible de rendre ce plugin indépendant de FFAC tools, car je veux pas utiliser le classement et les points, juste la fonctionnalité d'appeler un admin par msn m'interesse.
Et si c'était compliqué d'avoir son propre bot sur le serveur avec un serveur apache.

------------------------------

Hi,
I just want to know if it was technicaly possible to make this plugin independent from FFAC tools, because I don't want to use the rank and the points, I just want to use the "admin calling" function.
Also, if it was complicated to have its own php bot, with an apache server at home.
Alka
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 06-16-2007 , 10:05   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #82

[off]
Dear "bodji" if you search some pages back you will see that "hackziner" won't make this as a independent plugin! many people ask for this but he say "NO"!
[/off]

*If you want to use only the "Msn Bot" disable the others futures!

EDIT:I understand hackziner ...not everything but..^^

Last edited by Alka; 06-17-2007 at 08:53.
hackziner
Old 06-17-2007 , 08:42   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #83

Thanks Alka ^^

Techniquement, c'est possible. Mais je ne veux pas, il faut prendre ca comme un service offert aux utilisateurs de FFAC . Pour faire tourner le bot sur un serveur il faut python2.4 + mysqldb, une bdd mysql + apache.

Et comme l'a si bien dit Alka,si tu ne veux pas des statistiques, tu peux désactiver tous les affichages

--

Too lazy to translate sorry ...

Like Alka awnser but with more details and with technical requirement of the bot.
Old 06-19-2007 , 15:27   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #84

Why is MSN bot going offline and online all the time? It's annoying.

One mistake in chat message - "To contact an server admin on MSN, type %s message"

Correct is "To contact a server admin on MSN, type %s message".

And, hackziner, could you add a automessage to MSN plugin that if someone writes command /admin, then automessage will say only to this player who requested admin message "Admin request has been sent." in yellow chat color and in chat.

Thanks!
hackziner
Old 06-19-2007 , 16:11   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #85

Why is MSN bot going offline and online all the time? It's annoying. >> Because of some people with strange nickname or picture

One mistake in chat message - "To contact an server admin on MSN, type %s message" >> Thks

And, hackziner, could you add a automessage to MSN plugin that if someone writes command /admin, then automessage will say only to this player who requested admin message "Admin request has been sent." in yellow chat color and in chat. >> I don't know how to do that

In fact I've not free time ... I've started my training period monday ...
Old 06-20-2007 , 18:27   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackziner View Post
Thanks Alka ^^

Techniquement, c'est possible. Mais je ne veux pas, il faut prendre ca comme un service offert aux utilisateurs de FFAC . Pour faire tourner le bot sur un serveur il faut python2.4 + mysqldb, une bdd mysql + apache.
T'aurai pas un tuto qui traine, je voudrais tester sur mon serveur perso (meme en anglais).

Merci beaucoup
xMBx
Old 07-04-2007 , 10:15   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #87

Hackziner, could you please fix that bug? - "One mistake in chat message - "To contact an server admin on MSN, type %s message""

And could you please add a 30 min banner to those who request admin for more than 3 times. Then the server won't overflood.

And could you please delete this part of the plugin from the MSN plugin, because sometimes server says automatically this sentence - "FFAC : There are %d admin_s online":
Code:
//Modifed, from Admin_check by OneEyed
public print_adminlist(idp) 
{
	new id, count
	new maxplayers
	maxplayers = get_maxplayers()
	for(id = 1 ; id <= maxplayers ; id++)
		if(is_user_connected(id))
			if(get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_KICK)
					count++

if (count>0)
		{
		if (count==1)
			client_print(idp,print_chat,"FFAC : There is %d admin online",count)
		else
			client_print(idp,print_chat,"FFAC : There are %d admin_s online",count)
		}
	else
		client_print(idp,print_chat,"FFAC : Admins are offline, to contact an admin on msn say : !admin <message>")
}

Last edited by xMBx; 07-06-2007 at 06:32.
Morpheus
Old 07-31-2007 , 15:13   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #88

Hi mate..

Dont get any messages up from the FFAChmp contact on MSN. Latest plugins are running smoothly, but no MSN messages...?

Please advice

Cheers

EDIT: WORKS , but damn what a delay on the messages?

Last edited by Morpheus; 07-31-2007 at 15:19.
hackziner
Old 07-31-2007 , 16:17   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
but damn what a delay on the messages
Some people have set more than 4 adress and some player send several messages ...

I'll try to improve the bot with multithreading or by adding others bots ...
Old 08-01-2007 , 03:16   Re: Call an admin on MSN [FFAC/Tool]
Reply With Quote #90

Thx mate

Btw I was thinking, any chance that it would be possible to add a report system?

Ex.. player type !admin

Menu pops up in game like AMXMODX menu.

The menu should show the player names (which links to the steamid on the MSN message) once the player choose the player he wants to report he can either choose like:

1: Wallhacker on server
2: Aimbot cheater on server
3: Annoying player bla blaaa
4: ect...
5: ect...
6: CUSTOM MESSAGE (Which make it possible to write your own message to the admins)

Just curious

Thanks mate for a COOL plugin

Oh btw.. when you update the plugins, main plugin and MSN.. does the server need the latest updates to work with the ADMIN message system? Because the old version I had running 2.4 didnt show the !admin message HUD messages in the game... but after the update it does?