Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Solved [CS:GO] server disconnecting players or crashing, since last update

Post New Thread Reply   

Aura89
Old 03-25-2017 , 01:51   [CS:GO] server disconnecting players or crashing, since last update
Reply With Quote #1

I'm really not sure where to go to fix this issue, or how to figure out what is going wrong, and would really appreciate the help.

Before this most recent update (3/24/17) my CS:GO TTT server was running just fine.

After the update, any time someone joins a team, they get automatically disconnected (or the server crashes but i don't think the server is crashing). If they join spectator, everything is fine, in terms of they will stay connected to the server. But again, once they join a team, disconnected.

I don't even know where to begin to figure out what is wrong, especially since other CS:GO TTT servers are not having an issue. In the past i remember something similar to this happening, and it needed to update to the latest sourcemod, but i have already done that (updated to build 5978 ) and still is a problem.

Does anyone have any clue as to how i can figure out what the issue is? or what information i can provide and where to find it to try and see if someone can figure out the issue?

Last edited by Aura89; 03-25-2017 at 16:31.
Aura89
Old 03-25-2017 , 02:09   Re: [CS:GO] server disconnecting players or crashing, since last update
Reply With Quote #2

Just tried it without the addons folder so its obviously an addon, is there an easy way to figure out which addon is causing the crash, without manually adding each one in until it breaks?

And yes, every time someone joins a team it instantly crashes and restarts, doesn't disconnect the player, the server crashes and restarts.
Aura89
Old 03-25-2017 , 16:31   Re: [CS:GO] server disconnecting players or crashing, since last update
Reply With Quote #3

Went ahead and reinstalled my server basically from scratch and no more issues.