Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.7, 2021-11-03)

Post New Thread Reply   

nthnwllms
Old 03-05-2018 , 00:29   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #671

I've set up a server running pug-setup 2.0.4 and using the additional plugins autokicker and teamlocker and running it in captain mode without map voting (pug leader will change map through the .setup menu and then we'll all readyup to being the draft).

Most things are running correctly. Normal players are restricted from using most commands like sm_capt and .setup but are still able to use stay and swap, which is good. I've configured permissions.cfg to disallow anyone but team captains from pausing but everyone is still able to pause. Is there something I'm overlooking? Attached permissions.cfg
Attached Files
File Type: cfg permissions.cfg (964 Bytes, 278 views)
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 03-05-2018 , 01:09   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #672

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthnwllms View Post
I've set up a server running pug-setup 2.0.4 and using the additional plugins autokicker and teamlocker and running it in captain mode without map voting (pug leader will change map through the .setup menu and then we'll all readyup to being the draft).

Most things are running correctly. Normal players are restricted from using most commands like sm_capt and .setup but are still able to use stay and swap, which is good. I've configured permissions.cfg to disallow anyone but team captains from pausing but everyone is still able to pause. Is there something I'm overlooking? Attached permissions.cfg
If you have the mutual pausing cvar the pause permissions are forced to all so that the game doesn't get stuck: https://github.com/splewis/csgo-pug-...setup.sp#L1238
Old 03-08-2018 , 19:39   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #673

I love this mod, so thank you very much for the time and effort it took to develop it and for sharing it with the community!

I am trying to do a few things, and I'm not the most skilled coder, but I'm willing to learn, so any resources you can point me towards, or any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.

First, I have 2 different cfg files that I alternate between - and MR30 and an MR16 (wingman) config. The two differ only in the economy settings (money earned per round/kill/objective). I would like to give the PUG Leader the option to choose between these configs in the setup menu (i.e. add an option for "standard" or "wingman" config when running the .setup command). As a workaround, I tried to add an alias for the sm_pugsetup_live_cfg cvar, but it won't recognize that cvar when creating an alias.

Additionally, the group that plays on my server has a wide variety of skill levels, so we occasionally like to play 2v3, 2v4, etc. However, the mod won't let the game start unless both teams are full (based on the "team size" setting in .setup), even when we try .forcestart -- is there a way to get the game started with unbalanced teams? Looks like this actually works, not sure why it didn't for us the other day.

Again, I greatly appreciate any help or advice you can offer. Thank you for all you do!

Last edited by some_guy; 03-08-2018 at 19:51.
Mikado
Old 03-18-2018 , 19:51   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #674

hello, is there a way to make the match directly starts, without waiting everyone to write !ready, like when the server reach 10 players connect it automatically starts the pug, vote,...
Labeli
Old 03-26-2018 , 11:31   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #675

hello; I have a question, I would to edit a comand .10man
I need change a pick players by captains on a random teams but still alive in a .10man command I dont see where is there file

Last edited by Labeli; 03-26-2018 at 11:33. Reason: i'm not speaking english
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2018 , 21:54   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #676

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_guy View Post
I love this mod, so thank you very much for the time and effort it took to develop it and for sharing it with the community!

I am trying to do a few things, and I'm not the most skilled coder, but I'm willing to learn, so any resources you can point me towards, or any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.

First, I have 2 different cfg files that I alternate between - and MR30 and an MR16 (wingman) config. The two differ only in the economy settings (money earned per round/kill/objective). I would like to give the PUG Leader the option to choose between these configs in the setup menu (i.e. add an option for "standard" or "wingman" config when running the .setup command). As a workaround, I tried to add an alias for the sm_pugsetup_live_cfg cvar, but it won't recognize that cvar when creating an alias.
I don't understand what you're trying to do. To add an entry to that menu, you should write another plugin that uses the pugsetup api: https://github.com/splewis/csgo-pug-...e/pugsetup.inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
hello, is there a way to make the match directly starts, without waiting everyone to write !ready, like when the server reach 10 players connect it automatically starts the pug, vote,...
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labeli View Post
hello; I have a question, I would to edit a comand .10man
I need change a pick players by captains on a random teams but still alive in a .10man command I dont see where is there file
It's not configurable.
Old 03-26-2018 , 22:34   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #677

Is there any way to fix my problem? My server got settings what everyone can be captain, so, my server is must be 5v5 playable, and i got a problem, some ppl connect to the server, and type !capt, then they can run match 2v2 or 1v1, so, noone else can't connect until current match end.
Can i lock match start only when there is 10 mans on server? And server won't start match until it reaches 10 mans?
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2018 , 23:40   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #678

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander3 View Post
Is there any way to fix my problem? My server got settings what everyone can be captain, so, my server is must be 5v5 playable, and i got a problem, some ppl connect to the server, and type !capt, then they can run match 2v2 or 1v1, so, noone else can't connect until current match end.
Can i lock match start only when there is 10 mans on server? And server won't start match until it reaches 10 mans?
Turn off the display_setting for teamsize: https://github.com/splewis/csgo-pug-...ptions.cfg#L31
Old 07-08-2018 , 15:43   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #679

After the CSGO panorama update
every players joins with the panorama mode his/her game crashes when entering the server
but players who is joining without panorama mode they can still play
is there any solution?
thanks in advance!
Jasnoor
Old 07-09-2018 , 04:52   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #680

Ever since the update .r has stopped working.Anyone else facing the issue?Also how did you guys fix the server crashing?