Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.7 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 06-02-2015**

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2015 , 20:51   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
I agree with it. While the plugin published lest, allowing his excessive use, then it will be fine.

Also for people that add me in steam requesting me private support for the public version, I say that I only support my private version becatuse I dont accept private requests altruistically (for free) (I do not have a lot of free time atm to do that) so dont lose your time trying to contact with me for it.
Since the public version seams to cause random server crashes there is no need to worry about the plugin anymore. Unless someone else comes along and fix it.
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-31-2015 , 21:46   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

no crash for me , but server var & sv spike up badly when full 32/32 !

Last edited by nguyenbaodanh; 05-31-2015 at 21:46.
klexen
Old 05-31-2015 , 22:41   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by neploho View Post
What are these messages?
Code:
Unknown command "sm_knifeupgrade_goldknife_crash"
Unknown command "sm_knifeupgrade_round_crash"
These messages are from having 2 cvars in your cfg/sourcemod/sm_knifeupgrade.cfg file that no longer existed. You can either ignore them or delete your config and have the plugin recreate it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
no crash for me , but server var & sv spike up badly when full 32/32 !
Try out this new version.

New version 2.5.6 (05/31/2015):
-Re-added cvar for end of round crash: sm_knifeupgrade_round_crash. This cvar is disabled by default, and should only be used if you experience crashes on round end with this plugin.

-Re-added the golden knife. It’s disabled by default with new cvar sm_knifeupgrade_enable_golden_knife. If you have crashes when using the golden knife, leave this turned off. Otherwise, set sm_knifeupgrade_enable_golden_knife to 1.

-Made some optimizations that should help performance on servers that have many players + constant spawning.

Last edited by klexen; 05-31-2015 at 22:53.
Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2015 , 01:14   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.6 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-31-2015**

Does the new version still support !ws ? Are there any possibilities that this new version would work better with !ws ?
klexen
Old 06-01-2015 , 01:37   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.6 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-31-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpraaankiii View Post
Does the new version still support !ws ? Are there any possibilities that this new version would work better with !ws ?
No... With the way the paint plugin works, there is nothing I can do to my plugin that would help with crashes caused by using it.

Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2015 , 02:43   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.6 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-31-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by klexen View Post
No... With the way the paint plugin works, there is nothing I can do to my plugin that would help with crashes caused by using it.
Okay, But I noticed that it still supports it.
I've removed some features (All except core function) in the paints plugin and hopefully it shouldn't crash my server anymore.

Last edited by Schpraaankiii; 06-01-2015 at 02:44.
Send a message via Skype™ to Schpraaankiii
KrypTarch
Old 06-01-2015 , 03:12   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.6 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-31-2015**

Can someone please send me a private download link for the weapon skins because i cant seem to find it anywhere, and you are all talking about it and i feel left out :c
klexen
Old 06-01-2015 , 03:33   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.6 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-31-2015**

Quote:
Okay, But I noticed that it still supports it.
That's because it doesn't really use my plugin to work. In the older version it needed my plugin to tell it what knife you have. In the later version it just reads what knife you have equipped and gives you a skinned version of it.

Quote:
I've removed some features (All except core function) in the paints plugin and hopefully it shouldn't crash my server anymore.
Good luck!

Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2015 , 03:36   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.6 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-31-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by klexen View Post
Good luck!
Lol Did'nt work even tho I removed almost everything and only left paints to work for just knives.
virusking
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-01-2015 , 04:42   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.6 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-31-2015**

Quote:
Lol Did'nt work even tho I removed almost everything and only left paints to work for just knives.
Pm me and I'll give you my fixed version. Works even for ZM, with paints on knives.

ED: Nevermind, I'll work on it, and then release to public.

https://tooezgaming.com/

Last edited by virusking; 06-01-2015 at 04:47.
Closed Thread