Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Pause

Post New Thread Reply   

Blackwolf1204
Old 07-30-2012 , 19:41   Re: [L4D2] Pause
Reply With Quote #21

Well it seems were having problems again with the pause mod. During the Parish rush from the locked CEDA van the door will not open to start the event after we paused the game prior to this so it appears the mod broke again from a steam update? Anyway will you be able to resolve this issue anytime soon? If not I may just need to remove this mod but would hate to as its a great mod. Dont know why its not built into the game as I think its a very helpful tool for stopping the game temporarily.
flib
Old 08-20-2015 , 05:54   Re: [L4D2] Pause
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanner View Post
This seemed to fix the "events not starting" issue for me, though I haven't tested it other than "it seems to work, the event starts after pausing and unpausing". I only tried it on Dead Center 1.

The only change I made was in PauseUnfreeze(), I replaced where it says "FL_ONGROUND" with "g_iFlags[i]", on the last line of the function (line 269 in v1.1.0).
It seems that the file uploaded in that post wasn't actually modified. I made the change specified and tested the No Mercy elevator, Dead Center elevator, and Parish trailer. They all functioned correctly after pausing in campaign.

I'll test it out in versus tomorrow.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source ([L4D2] Pause.sp - 423 views - 17.6 KB)
edwinvega86
Old 02-06-2017 , 02:58   Re: [L4D2] Pause
Reply With Quote #23

It does not work for me anymore