CS_Jetpack 1.6983421 - A jetpack plugin for Counter-Strike.
General: A jetpack modification with advanced flight, two optional fuel modes, optional fuel tank explosions, and easy customization.
Note: It is recommended that you only host this plugin on a fast connection. I played a test on a server hosted in the UK, and while it ran fine on their end, the jetpack was rather laggy and unpleasant for me (Texas, USA).
cs_jetpack_setfuel <part_of_name or 'all'> <amount>
- New jetpack flight system.
- See cvars.
Sets a player's (or everyone's) fuel to the given amount.cs_jetpack_givefuel <part_of_name or 'all'> <amount>
Adds the given amount of fuel to a player's (or everyone's) fuel reserves.cs_jetpack_save <filename>
Exports all of your cs_jetpack cvar settings to a .cfg file. This allows administrators to load their favorite settings on the fly by typing "exec <filename.cfg>" in the remote console. Administrators with proper access can also set the config to execute every time a server starts by placing "exec <filename.cfg>" in their server.cfg file.cs_jetpack_reset
If cs_jetpack_fuelmode==1: Resets every player's fuel value to cs_jetpack_startingfuel.
If cs_jetpack_fuelmode==2: Resets every player's fuel to 100%.
Since cvars are not checked the instant they are changed, it is recommended that you run this command if you change the servers cs_jetpack_fuelmode. This command is automatically executed if you execute a config created with cs_jetpack_save.Cvars (Default Value):
0: Jetpacks are disabled.
1: Jetpacks are enabled.cs_jetpack_explodedamage (1.0)
Rate at which the default jetpack explosion damage is multiplied.cs_jetpack_exploderadius (650.0)
The radius of a jetpack explosion.cs_jetpack_explodefrequency (1.0)
Rate at which damage is multiplied in order to calculate whether enough damage has been dealt to ignite a jetpack's fuel tank. At the default rate, a shot that deals 100 damage will result in a 91% chance of a jetpack exploding if the player is shot while thrusting. If set to 100.0 (20.0 would have virtually the same effect as 100.0), any damage that is not falldamage or a knife will cause a thrusting player to immediately explode.cs_jetpack_fuelmode (0)
0: Unlimited flight. No fuel gauge appears.
1: Jetpacks consume and require fuel to operate. Fuel gauge displays the player's remaining units of fuel.
2: Jetpacks will only fly for short durations, but will regenerate over time. Fuel gauge displays remaining flight time as a percentage.cs_jetpack_fuelmatch (10)
The number of units of fuel rewarded when a player makes a kill, or deducted when a player makes a team-kill. A message is displayed when a kill is made, informing the player of how many units of fuel they have earned. If set to 0, fuel is not modified when players are killed. This is only used when cs_jetpack_fuelmode == 1.cs_jetpack_death (0)
0: Jetpack will remain on when a player is killed (may or may not be true due to cs_jetpack_roundreset).
1: Jetpack will turn off when a player is killed.
Note: This cvar is intended for deathmatch style games, and is somewhat redundant otherwise.cs_jetpack_upspeed (200.0)
Maximum vertical speed that can be attained by a jetpack.cs_jetpack_forwardspeed (575.0)
Maximum lateral speed that can be attained by a jetpack.cs_jetpack_accelerate (50.0)
Rate at which a jetpack accelerates to reach the maximum lateral speed (cs_jetpack_forwardspeed).cs_jetpack_uaccelerate (100.0)
Rate at which a jetpack accelerates to reach the maximum vertical speed (cs_jetpack_upspeed).cs_jetpack_maxfuel (1000)
Maximum fuel amount attainable. This is only used when cs_jetpack_fuelmode == 1.cs_jetpack_startingfuel (50)
The amount of fuel players begin the game with. This is also the amount of fuel players are given at the beginning of a round if cs_jetpack_roundreset == (1 or 2). This is only used when cs_jetpack_fuelmode == 1.cs_jetpack_depletionrate (1.0)
The rate at which fuel depletes while a jetpack is in flight or idle. This is only used when cs_jetpack_fuelmode == (1 or 2).cs_jetpack_regenrate (1.0)
The rate at which fuel regenerates when a jetpack is not in use. This is only used when cs_jetpack_fuelmode == 2.cs_jetpack_roundreset (1)
At the beginning of every round:
0: Fuel is not reset and jetpacks are not turned off.
1: Fuel is reset and jetpacks are not turned off.
2: Fuel is reset and jetpacks are turned off.
3: Fuel is not reset and jetpacks are turned off.cs_jetpack_jumptofly (0)
0: Players must bind a key to +jetpack in order to fly.
1: The jump key is used to fly, to prevent needless binds.cs_jetpack_hudchannel (4)
1: Channel 1
2: Channel 2
3: Channel 3
4: Channel 4CS_Jetpack 1.6983421:
- Removed useless public tags.
- Changed all consecutive if-else statements to switch cases if there were more than two sequential integers involved.
- Used arrayset in a spot where it was an improvement.
- Changed the crappy handling of user origins in the effects.
- Other minor optimizations.
- Unoptimized the version number.
- Added the cs_jetpack_hudchannel cvar.
- Fixed a possible issue with the damage handler.
- Added a missing line in RadiusDamage!
- Cleaned up the code to make it easier for others to follow.
- Added more comments.
- Added cs_jetpack_explodefrequency.
- Added more options to cs_jetpack_roundreset.
- Further refined the way jetpack explosions are handled and added a death message for anyone killed by them.
- Modified the behavior of a game running with fuelmatch: if you kill an enemy, you gain the set fuel amount, but lose the set fuel amount if you kill a teammate.
- Fixed a typo in the amount of fuel being given due to a fuelmatch kill.
- Added cs_jetpack_jumptofly.
- Added cs_jetpack_exploderadius.
- Changed cs_jetpack_explode to cs_jetpack_explodedamage and changed the functionality to scale damage done by explosions.
- Modified explosion behavior slightly to work with mp_friendlyfire: if mp_friendlyfire = 1, explosions can hurt anyone; if mp_friendlyfire = 0, explosions only damage the jetpacker that is shot to cause the explosion, and that jetpacker's teammates.
- Jetpack explosions should now work properly.
- Players must bind a key to +jetpack.
- Fuel HUD adjusted slightly so that it won't interfere with the Counter-Strike HUD.
- Changed some weaponid's to make jetpack explosions compatable with Counter-Strike.
- Removed the laydown animation used in the TS version, because there is no prone animation in CS.
- Jetpacks disabled until round start.
- Known issue: RadiusDamage (called when a jetpack explodes) does not seem to inflict any damage.
Unless someone requests an update for the TS version of this plugin, it will not be updated. In other words: support is dropped until requested.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.
Think your config rocks? Post it here or PM me to have it included in Jetpack_Files.zip