Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2010 , 08:19   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1261

ok thanks i will look
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2010 , 10:00   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1262

Hi DarthNinja,

Just tested the latest version on my Test Server.

Came across one problem that needs fixing when you get a chance.

The "rank_showranktoall" Cvar can no longer be disabled. We always have this set to 0 so that only the player that types it can see it. It now shows to everyone no matter what you set it at.

Code:
rank_showranktoall   "0"   //Show rank to everyone when player types rank <1/0>
Everything else seems fine including the SQLite fixes.

Cheers

- Lob (UK)
RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2010 , 22:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1263

i got mine set to 0 and it don't show to all on my server.
Pezmc
Old 12-11-2010 , 19:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1264

Is it possible to disable awarding points for team killers? and to disable points during the warm up round?

I couldn't find in the config!

Many thanks for this plugin thought, it's really good!
cybersquare420
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2010 , 19:06   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1265

would be cool if the VIP portion of the plugin accepted groups or preferably admin flags... maybe even more than 1 admin flag (so group c is bonus 111 and group z is 222...) or something to that effect... admins and vip members on our servers get some perks that make them a bit tougher to beat and assigning a bonus to killing these players would help offset their advantage...
Old 12-20-2010 , 05:43   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1266

Web Interface update v7.1.3:
http://www.multiupload.com/EUV742V286

- Added all items of the Haloween and Medieval update
- Added the Heattakers and Iron Curtain weapons
- Some little fixes

Install:
- Copy al files to your server
- Run all sqlscript from the sqlscript directory.

Demo:
http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/

@DarthNinja, can you add logging of the new Medieval weapons to your plugin?? Thanks!

@All >> Please vote for an Android app that i've developed called 'Waterpolo Nederland' or 'Movie Wallpapers' to be the best Dutch Android application....
https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...lKeVE6MQ#gid=0
Thanks

Last edited by galadril; 12-20-2010 at 05:48. Reason: Please vote for an Android App
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2010 , 07:36   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1267

Thanks for continuing to update the site galadril. A couple of quick items I noticed with this new version if you don't mind.

a) The graph on the first page puts the name horizontally so some of the guys with the longer names are leaning on top of others making it illegible. http://www.pulpfortress.com/tf2stats/index.php

b) Not sure if it's the site change or something else but it's now showing everyone as coming from off the coast of Africa

c) Just wondering if in the pagination if you can add a 1... when you are several pages in, similar to how you have a ...(last page number) when you are on the first page.

Thanks for keeping up with the site. It still looks fantastic and I realize it takes a lot of hard work to make it do so.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2010 , 07:51   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1268

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Hi Galadril,

I also looked at the new webinterface and have some suggestions:

1.On the class ranking page, is it possible to replace the deaths by a KDR column? It ranks the player based on kills so i think the KDR would just give more insight when looking at the highest ranked players for each class.
2.Is it possible to number the rows in the class ranking so it shows who is ranked 1 and who is ranked 10 for example?
Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
Hi,

As a reply on your points:
1. possible
2. possible
I'll see what i can do with the first two points ;-)
Welcome back Galadril!
You think you can implement these changes as well?
Note on idea 2: If i click on soldier or scout the idea would be that i could see who is ranked as nr. 1 scout or nr. 5 scout or nr. 1 soldier or nr. 3 soldier etc. And it would be awesome if we could sort on the nr of kills column per class and KDR column as well.

Last edited by eraserhead; 12-20-2010 at 08:00.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
galadril
Old 12-20-2010 , 08:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post

b) Not sure if it's the site change or something else but it's now showing everyone as coming from off the coast of Africa
Please sign up at Google for a API key:
http://code.google.com/intl/nl/apis/maps/signup.html

You can insert the key in the settings.php
Everybody was using my key until now :-)....

The key is free, and it's easy to get it from Google..
Old 12-20-2010 , 09:43   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.4.8/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1270

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
a) The graph on the first page puts the name horizontally so some of the guys with the longer names are leaning on top of others making it illegible. http://www.pulpfortress.com/tf2stats/index.php

c) Just wondering if in the pagination if you can add a 1... when you are several pages in, similar to how you have a ...(last page number) when you are on the first page.
a) Changed: http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/index.php
b) Please try the attached inc/paging.php file.. I can't test it because i only have >10 players on my server..

NOTE for anybody else, this paging.php file is NOT TESTED YET...
Attached Files
File Type: zip paging.zip (952 Bytes, 106 views)

Last edited by galadril; 12-20-2010 at 09:45.