Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-03-2010 , 22:52   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1221

I don't believe you can use DEFAULT with sqlite, I tried a while ago, but that may have been a screwup on my part (I have approximately 0 experience with sqlite).

Right now I need to do some testing and set any null values to "0".
I may just add a command to do that (to fix old DBs).
Old 11-04-2010 , 04:52   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
I don't believe you can use DEFAULT with sqlite, I tried a while ago, but that may have been a screwup on my part (I have approximately 0 experience with sqlite).

Right now I need to do some testing and set any null values to "0".
I may just add a command to do that (to fix old DBs).
DEFAULT can be used with SQLite as mentioned in the SQLite documentation (They list it as a column-constraint: http://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams...umn-constraint). I was under the same impression as you though, could have been added recently, who knows?

I did test adding a column with the DEFAULT constraint on some random sq3-table I had lying around, it seemed to work fine.
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 11-04-2010 , 11:10   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1223

Hi Sobuno and DarthNinja,

Just tested the edited version that Sobuno kindly did for us and happy to say that it works perfect. No errors with existing players and no need to query the existing database. It is now a doddle to update on the fly again for existing Database Servers.

It would be great if Sobuno's changes could be added for future updates as it saves us SQLite existing database users a load of work when updating.

Also DarthNinja, we tested the Top 10 Sound and it is also working perfect now. Never had anyone except Top 10 players activating the Trumpet.

Thanks very much guys.

Very much appreciated as always.

- Lob (UK)
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 11-04-2010 , 14:37   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
@galadril: Finally got around to installing latest version of site. Just 2 quick things I noticed:

1) On the main page (index.php) I like the new chart, but longer names are overlapping. You can see this on Pulp Fortress Stats

2) When using the pagination you added where you can type in a page number and click go, can you expand that to be 3 characters wide? When you have over 100 pages you can't see exactly what page you are typing in because it gets cut off.

Everything else looks fantastic! Thanks for the hard work guys!
Hi Galadril,

I also looked at the new webinterface and have some suggestions:

1.On the class ranking page, is it possible to replace the deaths by a KDR column? It ranks the player based on kills so i think the KDR would just give more insight when looking at the highest ranked players for each class.
2.Is it possible to number the rows in the class ranking so it shows who is ranked 1 and who is ranked 10 for example?
3.I remember country flags in the player ranking page, have they been removed? I only see them when clicking on a player now.
4.There seems to be something wrong with the kills for the top 3 classes per player. Look at my profile: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/...M_0:1:20347237
I have 39097 kills in total but it shows i have 282 kills as demoman. Or is this because the plugin was changed a while ago?

Btw the weapon ranking is awesome!
Old 11-04-2010 , 18:09   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1225

My work here is done then. Happy New Year!

*Fades away*
mikeym9
Old 11-05-2010 , 00:18   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1226

Its too much to comprehend. I'm gonna attempt at this.
galadril
Old 11-08-2010 , 02:32   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1227

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Hi Galadril,

I also looked at the new webinterface and have some suggestions:

1.On the class ranking page, is it possible to replace the deaths by a KDR column? It ranks the player based on kills so i think the KDR would just give more insight when looking at the highest ranked players for each class.
2.Is it possible to number the rows in the class ranking so it shows who is ranked 1 and who is ranked 10 for example?
3.I remember country flags in the player ranking page, have they been removed? I only see them when clicking on a player now.
4.There seems to be something wrong with the kills for the top 3 classes per player. Look at my profile: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/...M_0:1:20347237
I have 39097 kills in total but it shows i have 282 kills as demoman. Or is this because the plugin was changed a while ago?

Btw the weapon ranking is awesome!
Hi,

As a reply on your points:
1. possible
2. possible
3. It's removed because some servers had problems with it..
4. The plugin is recently updated with class statistics, this is why i'm now retrieving the kills/deaths info in another way (better way)..

I'll see what i can do with the first two points ;-)
Old 11-08-2010 , 06:48   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1228

It appears there is a small bug with the chart I noticed. Do you know what's happening here?

http://www.pulpfortress.com/tf2stats...M_0:1:19765576

All bars remain the same height for any of the players.
halbblah
Old 11-08-2010 , 10:23   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1229

Quote:
Originally Posted by halbblah View Post
please integrate multiple Server Support! or: one database for one server. Maybe it's enough to make possible to specify the table names.
I wonder why my request isn't worth any answer. This one can't be that difficult to integrate, but would be very usefull. So... ?!

and a second request:

count the time a player is playing a specific map, like you can see in the stats of a player how often he had played on arena_badlands, arena_offblast, etc.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-08-2010 , 10:42   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.1.2/v7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by halbblah View Post
I wonder why my request isn't worth any answer. This one can't be that difficult to integrate, but would be very usefull. So... ?!

and a second request:

count the time a player is playing a specific map, like you can see in the stats of a player how often he had played on arena_badlands, arena_offblast, etc.
Presently "multi-server" support consists of ether all servers hooked to one database, or each server with its own database.
I would like to add what you propose, but at the moment there are things of higher priority such as fixing sqlite.

There are also some problems with your idea. For example:
How would the plugin see the points earned on another server if they dont share the same table?
How would it maintain backwards compatibility with tables that don't have a name prefix to allow for easy upgrading?

It's something to look into, but bugfixes should come first.

(By the way, thanks a ton for that info Sobuno, I'm going to see about adding something to repair broken DBs and releasing it soon).