Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility

Post New Thread Reply   

TheSpaniard
Old 09-19-2017 , 05:58   [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #1

Whoever Reading this thread do you know the game BLINDFOLD where a random player is blind folded and he has to find other players, just like that. I have an Idea. What if we could make mod for cs 1.6 like that.

General idea:-
1. Make all player's 100% invisible so they cant see each other and the seeker cant see anyone
2. Only seeker has a gun (with limited ammo so he cant cheat and run everywhere spraying bullets)
3. The seeker gets a point for each bullet that hit a player (and the player dies in one shot)
4. The points player gets depends on his death rate the less his death rate more points he will get like killstreak points
5. After getting hit the player has to wait for sometime to be spawned
6. Instead of random player (to be fair) the next seeker gets selected if he is killed first by the previous seeker [your choice]
7. The turn of the seeker should be limited (again to be fair)
8. The player with the most points would win

Any Suggestion Appreciated
TheSpaniard.

Last edited by TheSpaniard; 09-19-2017 at 06:03.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 09-19-2017 , 12:08   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpaniard View Post
General idea:-
1. the seeker cant see anyone

TheSpaniard.
that would be boring, if a player cant see, how is he supposed to move around? he will always be stuck on a wall and aiming high or low, wont have a clue
DjSoftero
Veteran Member
Old 09-19-2017 , 13:47   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
that would be boring, if a player cant see, how is he supposed to move around? he will always be stuck on a wall and aiming high or low, wont have a clue
there is a difference between anyone and anything
Old 09-20-2017 , 03:38   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSoftero View Post
Do you approve the idea for the plugin then djsoftero. can anyone make a plugin like this. to be released publicly or privately. depends on your choice.

Last edited by TheSpaniard; 09-20-2017 at 03:39.
DjSoftero
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2017 , 12:56   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #5

there is a minigame like that in my jailbreak server. not sure if this is gonna be fun for people to play over and over again. Unless someone does it first, i will provide the code saturday/sunday
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2017 , 13:17   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
i understand now, even then i thing ppl would be bored, but thats your choice, i wouln`t put that on my server, unless you make an idea to make it fun somehow, maybe you can hear the other players heartbeat, or something else
TheSpaniard
Old 09-21-2017 , 02:07   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
i understand now, even then i thing ppl would be bored, but thats your choice, i wouln`t put that on my server, unless you make an idea to make it fun somehow, maybe you can hear the other players heartbeat, or something else
In My post i said general idea you could make it more fun i dont want it exactly as i said any creative idea from anyone appritiated.
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2017 , 15:24   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #8

here, i made something. I`m still sceptical on whether it was a good idea to do it.
random player gets selected to be the one who searches, then the first killed person gets to be one future rounds.
points/deaths ratio seemed dumb to do. so unless you tell e exact way, its probably not gonna be implemented.
I didn`t do the spawn thingy, cuz there are plugins online, which would fit just fine.
Spoiler

Last edited by DjSoftero; 09-24-2017 at 15:25.
TheSpaniard
Old 09-25-2017 , 10:15   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
here, i made something. I`m still sceptical on whether it was a good idea to do it.
random player gets selected to be the one who searches, then the first killed person gets to be one future rounds.
points/deaths ratio seemed dumb to do. so unless you tell e exact way, its probably not gonna be implemented.
I didn`t do the spawn thingy, cuz there are plugins online, which would fit just fine.
Spoiler
Thanks Man. Do i have your permission to post it as a plugin??? & see how popular it gets.
If it gets some response and you want its ownership then i will transfer its ownership to you.
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2017 , 14:31   Re: [IDEA] Idea for A Gameplay plugin based on Invisibility
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpaniard View Post
Thanks Man. Do i have your permission to post it as a plugin??? & see how popular it gets.
If it gets some response and you want its ownership then i will transfer its ownership to you.
It's not that simple, if you post as a plugin will you be able to support it? fix stuff and code.
, if you don't then it wont get approved even if he lets you post it!