Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Infinite-Jumping (3.0, 2014-Nov-29)

Post New Thread Reply   

zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2013 , 12:42   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #211

There is a small duckjump bug with your jump-height-boost. You can easy fix this with a 1 tick delay.

PHP Code:
CreateTimer(0.0Timer_PushclientTIMER_FLAG_NO_MAPCHANGE); 
PHP Code:
public Action:Timer_Push(Handle:timerany:client)
{

Client_Push(client,Float:{-90.0,0.0,0.0},g_fJumpHighBoost ,VelocityOverride:{VelocityOvr_None,VelocityOvr_None,VelocityOvr_None});

return 
Plugin_Stop;

EDIT: Also you should disable it for first jumps, because they don't need a boost at 64 units (z axis) jumps

Last edited by zipcore; 06-17-2013 at 17:48.
Mewon
Old 07-13-2013 , 04:49   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #212

Does not work at all, crashes the server. Even with the fix. ;//
Chanz
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2013 , 20:40   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #213

I'm happy to see that so many servers use this plugin, so I decided to upload it on github.com.
The master branch is the current plugin, feel free to improve it - since I won't (read on to know why).

The version-3 branch is the same plugin but I'll be redoing all shitty code stuff to provide better performance and a more developer friendly code. As well feel free to improve it with me!

Link: https://github.com/chanz/infinite-jumping

Have fun!

Thank you for donations: [ Paypal ]

Video Tutorial (German): [ Gameserver & SourceMod Plugins mit HLSW verwalten ]

Last edited by Chanz; 07-20-2013 at 20:50.
Legitified
Old 07-27-2013 , 08:19   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #214

I keep getting this error (file also attached)
Code:
L 07/27/2013 - 06:55:01: SourceMod error session started
L 07/27/2013 - 06:55:01: Info (map "mg_SWAG_multigames_v1") (file "errors_20130727.log")
L 07/27/2013 - 06:55:01: [SM] Native "SetClientCookie" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 07/27/2013 - 06:55:01: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "infinite-jumping.smx":
L 07/27/2013 - 06:55:01: [SM]   [0]  Line 344, C:\sourcemod\infinite-jumping\addons\sourcemod\scripting\infinite-jumping.sp::Command_AutoJump()
Attached Files
File Type: log errors_20130727.log (474 Bytes, 65 views)
MineCleric
Old 07-29-2013 , 18:38   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #215

Can you fix player can self use command to end autobhop.

Only like the can use !bhop end ore enable bhop for the player.
Chanz
Veteran Member
Old 07-30-2013 , 08:05   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #216

Updated to 2.15
See first post to see what changed!

MineCleric: I don't really understand what you want, but there is the command !autojump which lets every user decide if they want to enable or disable this plugin.

Snack Patrol
Old 08-22-2013 , 14:15   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #217

When you use this plugin in TF2, as a scout, his double jump basically doesn't work. I disabled everything except for the automatic jumping from holding down space for this plugin. When you try to double jump he basically jumped like an inch, instead of the normal double jump height. Is there a fix for this? I'd really like to use this plug-in. Thanks.
winged_box
Old 09-14-2013 , 10:12   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #218

Doesn't seem to work in L4D2.

My character didn't do a double jump.

Last edited by winged_box; 09-14-2013 at 10:12.
ALKINDA
Old 10-13-2013 , 22:50   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #219

sm_autojump does not work. every time i try to put a 1 or 0 after it will not turn on.

csgo SourceMod 1.6.0-dev+4118,
Old 10-14-2013 , 11:32   Re: Infinite-Jumping (Bunny Hop, Double Jump & Initial Jump Height Modification)
Reply With Quote #220

Snack Patrol: I'm sorry to hear. I guess you'd like to let only the scout auto double jump at the perfect time. But that is not how this plugin will work. It adds the feature to let players double jump, but doesn't improve existing jump mechanics of the game/mod.

winged_box: Please read the "How to report an issue" in my first post. Also I can already guess that you forgot to edit the config file, since its working on my servers.

ALKINDA: Did you use sm_autojump in your console? If yes what does it say in the console? If it's "unknown command" your plugin installation is faulty. Read the installation guide again.