Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Maxrounds Does Not Work

Post New Thread Reply   

BloodBird
Old 06-15-2016 , 16:46   Maxrounds Does Not Work
Reply With Quote #1

I am currently running an NFO Hosted CS:GO server.

Gamemode is classic casual, and it is running a advanced plugin designed for my clan.

One of the things the plugin is supposed to do is set the game under a 10 round limit.

I'm not finding it was doing that on its own so I looked into it and have been attempting to force the server under a 10 round limit using mp_maxrounds 10.

Here is where I am having an issue.

I tested my changes, by editing both server.cfg and casual_server.cfg to list maxrounds, as well as specifying it in the mapchooser.cfg for sourcemod, that it should change map after 10 and vote for map on last round, as well I tried to edit gamemods_server.txt but am unsure I have been using it right.

In any case I have tried testing to see if it works and have two issues.

I have seen it do a map vote, but on round 7, and than it doesn't even change map next round or any round after, this was before I tried it with gamemodes_server.txt, but now while it does change map (eventually) it doesn't vote for map instead when it does reach (the last round) it does that valve server vote style where you vote while the scoreboard is up. But I need it to vote through the mapchooser plugin before last round and than change to the voted map. Lastly the round countdown isn't even functioning.

Every 3 rounds the round goes from 10 to 9 to 8 and so forth.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong and why it isn't working.

I need the server to run on 10 rounds, countdown 1 round at a time, vote for map on 9th and change after 10th.

I should also mention I have a plugin on the server that removes objectives (hostages and bomb) but that is because the plugin my server uses has it's own objective function I believe, not sure though if this is conflicting with the maxrounds.

Anyone able to suggest anything to help?
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2016 , 20:15   Re: Maxrounds Does Not Work
Reply With Quote #2

first suggestion is you read the rules and don't cross post...

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=283951

Last edited by hamilton5; 06-15-2016 at 20:15.
beef
Old 06-15-2016 , 22:39   Re: Maxrounds Does Not Work
Reply With Quote #3

Try adding these lines to your server.cfg:

Code:
mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1 // ignores previous things
mp_maxrounds 10
sm_startvotetime 500 // Since you want to vote on the 9th round, just change 500 to the roundtime