Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Sw33T3R
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2017 , 09:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
ive reproduced the problem with only this plugin loaded, will solve it soon. have my parents come over for 2 days, so i wouldnt expect it by then shouldnt be a deal breaker though
Thanks ♥
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 06-26-2017 , 12:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
you can use this include file, this utility, and remove "#include <vip>" line in "gloves_oop.sp" to compile it yourself btw
Actually, I tried to do that, but unfornately, it doesn't change the gloves (but compiles the plugin perfectly).
No error logs found.
If someone could get this to work, post here or PM me (since I believe this isn't the topic to talk about).

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 06-26-2017 at 12:43.
kgns
Old 06-26-2017 , 12:50   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
Actually, I tried to do that, but unfornately, it doesn't change the gloves (but compiles the plugin perfectly).
No error logs found.
If someone could get this to work, post here or PM me (since I believe this isn't the topic to talk about).
did you change this in addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg file?
"FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "no"

it works perfectly for me
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 06-26-2017 , 12:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
did you change this in addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg file?
"FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "no"

it works perfectly for me
Yes, I have set that perfectly (since I have your WS plugin on it and it's working).
Old 06-26-2017 , 13:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
Yes, I have set that perfectly (since I have your WS plugin on it and it's working).
do you have custom arm models? if yes, the gloves will not work correctly obviously, and ac gloves plugin has a cvar to disable itself if custom arm models are detected and its enabled by default check that too
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 06-26-2017 , 13:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
do you have custom arm models? if yes, the gloves will not work correctly obviously, and ac gloves plugin has a cvar to disable itself if custom arm models are detected and its enabled by default check that too
First time I tested, I had a plugin with custom arms model (basebuilder, to be exact), but I disabled that plugin and still isn't working.

This is what I have currently in my ac_gloves.txt file:

ac_gloves.txt file

As you can see, I have almost equal as the original file (I only changed some gloves names to know which I am changing).

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 06-26-2017 at 13:36.
kgns
Old 06-26-2017 , 18:31   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #47

well it works for me, and im not ac gloves tech support so i cant help you, sorry. but im sure youre either doing something wrong or missing something. coz it works for me, nothing much to say
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 06-26-2017 , 22:40   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
well it works for me, and im not ac gloves tech support so i cant help you, sorry. but im sure youre either doing something wrong or missing something. coz it works for me, nothing much to say
Since you were helping much more that you need to do, I'm really thankfull.
If I resolve this, I'll edit this post with the solution.
Old 06-27-2017 , 09:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw33T3R View Post
@kgns
I used you'r smx from github
Menu is glitched when player have a "real knife equiped"
https://youtu.be/X-I2MRClj0M
fixed in v1.0.5, sorry for the delay.
also another fix was included in 1.0.5: players can now pickup knives generated by this plugin without problem. (for servers with mp_drop_knife_enable cvar set to 1)

first post updated
kgns
Old 06-27-2017 , 21:14   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #50

v1.0.6 (28 June 2017)
- Fixed remembering reserve ammo of weapons on skin change
- !nametag spam control
- Removed knife pickup hook, as it was causing server crashes