Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ] Unusual Effects on Weapons

Post New Thread Reply   

Rhapsody
Old 03-27-2014 , 10:35   [REQ] Unusual Effects on Weapons
Reply With Quote #1

I'm gonna try to be descriptive about this.

I'm looking for a plugin for Team Fortress 2, that hooks into Basic Donator Interface. It should create a menu once selected that shows a list of unusual effects. Once one is selected, it should add the effect to the weapon. One of the options in the list (preferably the very first) should be to disable the current effect. The effect should be applied to all weapons the player has when they're brought out; I'm not looking for a specific effect for each weapon.

I know a plugin already exists for this, Unusual effects, but there are multiple problems with it. Firstly, a number of the effects, whether they're actual unusual effects or not, fail to show up on the weapon model altogether, for some odd reason. In addition, the weapon offers you the option to change the quality of the weapon (to Strange, Collectors, etc), which I see as a useless feature, especially since every time you want to add an effect, you have to go through said menu. Because of this change, this reportedly changes the weapon's stats altogether while on that server, preventing Stranges from getting kills. There are still more issues that I have with it, too, such as it only applying effects on a per-weapon basis.

What I'm looking for is essentially a slimmed down version of that plugin with Donator menu integration. That's pretty much it. If you want to talk more about it, if needed, you can go ahead and add me here.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2014 , 04:18   Re: [REQ] Unusual Effects on Weapons
Reply With Quote #2

You can add me if you want this commissioned