sr_slayerz_
Old 07-01-2007 , 03:40   Re: Bringin Back Counter-Strike 1.3
Reply With Quote #71

bump
Send a message via MSN to sr_slayerz_
wiccaan
Old 08-07-2007 , 18:56   Re: Bringin Back Counter-Strike 1.3
Reply With Quote #72

Doesn't seem to be working. I tested it just now and the only thing that seems to work is the hostage pushing. Other then that, nothing seems to be working :/
foleyCDS
Old 05-05-2008 , 07:15   Re: Bringin Back Counter-Strike 1.3
Reply With Quote #73

Very nice! Karma+ for this buddy!
'-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
Old 05-22-2010 , 19:12   Re: Bringin Back Counter-Strike 1.3
Reply With Quote #74

Aint it posible to get the old file's that valve had on 1.3?
Send a message via Skype™ to '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
DJEarthQuake
Old 09-19-2019 , 09:50   Updated 10/04/2019 bug-fix | new feat | open to more
Reply With Quote #75

You are like "Marty McMcFly" from Going Back to the Future!!

This is perhaps the most useful mod among the lot here. Thank you buddy. It has been so exasperating to the point I quit playing and have not enjoyed the game since 2004. I just tested Accuracy Fix and this. Hands down you got the touch. Accuracy Fix, well intended, does not help me at all. This is incredible.

Quote:
Disabling punchangle(which Im not sure, but Ive heard that there's better aim in cs1.3? and this is the closest thing I could get to it)
Yes the game used to be a lot more accurate. As far as I am concerned your plugin fixed an age old problem. I used to have to shoot the base of the neck to get a head shot. Now I can pop the cap and get a clean head shot like it should be. Like it used to be.

The only thing like left, the colt with the scope , I have a reskin that accomplishes that with the CT auto-sniper. Time for me to script it if there isn't one already.

I wish I would have found this years ago. I was still using Adminmod or AMX since it had Rocketpack WW3, etc in 2004 when you shared this plugin.

I hadn't even touched AMXX until 2012 per Steam on Linux interested me. Some server had 'Parachute' and it is only for AMXX, the version that worked still. I quit using AMX over the security holes and started using AMXX in 2012 for that reason and my favorite server was unstable using AMX. Nobody else played the maps so I started one up just like in the year 2000.

Age plays a role. How the hell were we so good playing on those tiny CRTs?

Then the other work here like realistically being able to move the hostages. That is beautiful and how it should be.

Bunny hopping sucked, I never did it, but I miss it. Again, great job.

Small trouble when we start up a vehicle.

Code:
L 09/19/2019 - 10:12:21: [CSTRIKE] Entity 82 ("func_vehicle") is not a hostage

The only thing I do not care for is once the hostage is moved they never stop following. It would be nice to halt them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12114 View Post
everything works great except when you use hostages as a terrorists it prints a whole lot of messages
L 02/21/2006 - 15:01:11: [CSTRIKE] Entity out of range (-1)
L 02/21/2006 - 15:01:11: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "cs13.amxx")
L 02/21/2006 - 15:01:11: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_set_hostage_foll")
L 02/21/2006 - 15:01:11: [AMXX] [0] cs13.sma::client_PreThink (line 81)
to be exact
Taken care of including "func_vehicle" with a rewrite using code from JHHG. The hostages can also be stopped from following the T's now.
Last but not least missing the times when we could run faster with knife in hand, I brought that back too.

TO DO:
  1. Random public Lightning(victim) code ... on Aztec.
  2. VIP. Knife only.
  3. Colt with a scope!
  4. Outrageously powerful 338 lapua magnum. A toe shot used to be 99 HP and 3 headshots with 1 bullet was common.
  5. Outrageously expensive 338 lapua magnum ammo.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (cs_beta.sma - 11 views - 6.0 KB)

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 10-04-2019 at 13:27. Reason: Name change | protect innocents.
DJEarthQuake
Old 10-04-2019 , 14:51   Re: Bringin Back Counter-Strike 1.3
Reply With Quote #76

Updated so this runs in all maps not just hostage. My bad!