Raised This Month: $59 Target: $400
 14% 

[L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
moschinovac
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 08-28-2019 , 12:05   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragokas View Post
What is behaviour of that tank, does he stay in one place without any moving and does not collide with other objects?
Like the small pipe in Tunnel of Love of Dark Carnial. If tank spawn when all survivors inside that pipe, Tank cant go inside so he will stay still as long as survivors move around that pipe (for not count as Idler) and dont go out. Tank will not teleport no matter how long he stay.
Previous version Tank will teleport whenever stay still for too long (depend on Cvar). I like this version because he usually teleport to ppl cause tank stuck (most glitch spot make tank cant reach usually small so that person cant move then count as Idler), before he random teleport.

Last edited by moschinovac; 08-28-2019 at 12:13.
moschinovac is offline
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ukraine
Old 09-03-2019 , 15:33   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #12

Updated.

Quote:
2.2 (03-Sep-2019)
- Returned to the previous stuck detection method (radius position-based)
with removing false positives when tank finishes off incapped player nearby or attacking in place.
- Some code optimizations, comments, removed some unused.
- "On ladder" logic is changed.

2.1 (09-Aug-2019)
- Prevent rush punishment when tank count is 1 elapsed
- Tank is react faster when he is blocked on the ladder
__________________
Expert of CMD/VBS/VB6. Malware analyst.
[My plugins] [My tools] [GitHub]
Dragokas is offline
moschinovac
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 09-06-2019 , 22:01   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #13

Tank still not teleport to the head of player if stay in one spot (only smooth teleport and not colliding with any model). Anyway, still good update because now he get back Smooth Teleport. Tks~
moschinovac is offline
joyist
Member
Join Date: Apr 2018
Old 09-07-2019 , 05:12   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #14

good job
__________________
http://chdong.top/motd

L4D2 CN CloudsSky Server group。
My WebLabWebOS
joyist is offline
Rogilla
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Old 09-08-2019 , 05:32   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #15

can you add ability to enable only on certain maps? The tank usually gets stuck on hard rain chapter 3, and is forced to teleport above player. This makes gameplay extremely difficult on this campaign, especially with custom tank.

Last edited by Rogilla; 09-08-2019 at 05:35.
Rogilla is offline
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ukraine
Old 09-08-2019 , 07:23   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by moschinovac View Post
Tank still not teleport to the head of player if stay in one spot (only smooth teleport and not colliding with any model). Anyway, still good update because now he get back Smooth Teleport. Tks~
That is mean the tank is still try to move a little bit (more than the max radius defined by l4d_TankAntiStuck_non_stuck_radius ConVar)

You need to increase that value to be able to activate the 2-nd stage of teleport (instant to object, defined by l4d_TankAntiStuck_dest_object ConVar).

1-st stage of teleporting executes after 2 tank stuck detections (it teleport tank in the nearest player direction only, with the distance, defined by l4d_TankAntiStuck_inst_tele_dist ConVar, so you can increase this value as well (or instead)).

2-nd stage is activated after 3+ tank stuck detections.
__________________
Expert of CMD/VBS/VB6. Malware analyst.
[My plugins] [My tools] [GitHub]
Dragokas is offline
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ukraine
Old 09-08-2019 , 07:24   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogilla View Post
can you add ability to enable only on certain maps? The tank usually gets stuck on hard rain chapter 3, and is forced to teleport above player. This makes gameplay extremely difficult on this campaign, especially with custom tank.
Yes, I'll do that later, when I'll have more time.
__________________
Expert of CMD/VBS/VB6. Malware analyst.
[My plugins] [My tools] [GitHub]
Dragokas is offline
moschinovac
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 09-09-2019 , 23:01   Re: [L4D] Tank anti-stuck (anti-block)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragokas View Post
That is mean the tank is still try to move a little bit (more than the max radius defined by l4d_TankAntiStuck_non_stuck_radius ConVar)

You need to increase that value to be able to activate the 2-nd stage of teleport (instant to object, defined by l4d_TankAntiStuck_dest_object ConVar).

1-st stage of teleporting executes after 2 tank stuck detections (it teleport tank in the nearest player direction only, with the distance, defined by l4d_TankAntiStuck_inst_tele_dist ConVar, so you can increase this value as well (or instead)).

2-nd stage is activated after 3+ tank stuck detections.
He still teleport in 1st Stage but not do 2nd stage unless collide with model (like object in the map) or idler (if enable in Cvar)
In this vid, I use Cvar:
l4d_TankAntiStuck_idler_radius "200"
l4d_TankAntiStuck_dest_object "2"
l4d_TankAntiStuck_inst_tele_dist "200"
I keep moving to Plugins not count me as Idler. https://youtu.be/XuSKd3QKOCQ

And I even try to lock he in End of map Saferoom so he cant break the door of that Safe and he dont teleport to player. Just stay and punch to the door.
moschinovac is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode