Raised This Month: $68 Target: $400
 17% 

Release SourceBans Star Theme (SB++v1.6.3)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Distortion
Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Old 12-13-2018 , 00:48   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Perfect, thank you, I'll be waiting for future updates...

Strange, I have the last version installed, and the image never stays the same as my steam, I have installed the theme about 3 days ago and only gets random images as profile photo.
There should be an error in console. Also will you please check your api key is still active? Theme uses your api key to get your pp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask View Post
Can you also have a look at this issue please? https://github.com/brhndursun/Source...Theme/issues/1
Issue has been fixed. Thanks.
__________________

Last edited by Distortion; 12-13-2018 at 00:52.
Distortion is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-13-2018 , 10:33   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
There should be an error in console. Also will you please check your api key is still active? Theme uses your api key to get your pp.
API checked, this is active and up to date.

The error on the console you say would be this: http://prntscr.com/luj6cq
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
Distortion
Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Old 12-13-2018 , 13:19   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
API checked, this is active and up to date.

The error on the console you say would be this: http://prntscr.com/luj6cq
I will send you my old calculation code as soon as I get home. Will you give me more info about php version mysql version and whether 32 bit or 64bit you are running. I think the calculation cant handle 64bit integer in 32bit system. The perfect solution would be using bcadd bcmull functions to convert steam id to 64bit id known as community id.

Btw thank you for using my theme, cheerz
__________________
Distortion is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-13-2018 , 13:34   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
I will send you my old calculation code as soon as I get home. Will you give me more info about php version mysql version and whether 32 bit or 64bit you are running. I think the calculation cant handle 64bit integer in 32bit system. The perfect solution would be using bcadd bcmull functions to convert steam id to 64bit id known as community id.

Btw thank you for using my theme, cheerz
Here's the information about my hosting:
Code:
PHP version: 5.6.38
MySQL Version: 10.2.19-MariaDB
Architecture: x86_64
Operating System: linux
http://prntscr.com/lulm9x

Regarding the PHP Version that I use in my Domain & Hosting would be the 7.2.

http://prntscr.com/lulnkj

And congratulations for the theme, and for your great work.

[EDIT1]
One would have a suggestion to put in the next upgrade...

Currently, when you have a large list of registered players on SourceBans we have to always go to the next page, as you can see in print.

http://prntscr.com/lum0t0

I think it would be nice if this box were left at the end of the page, in this case, if any user ran to the bottom of the page to have the option as well, it would be nice if they had it on top and at the bottom of the page.

[EDIT2]
Another suggestion...
Currently, on the Home Page, when you apply a ban shows the remaining progress for the ban to exit, follows a print of the template.

http://prntscr.com/lumjyq

It would be interesting if it were possible to put this same bara in the Banners and Comms tab. (In case it would create a new column for this option)

http://prntscr.com/lumkzl

[EDIT3]
And I wonder if this would be a BUG or just my Browser /Server Game same.

Console RCON console is all in it.

http://prntscr.com/lumlub

However, in the default theme of SourceBans I can usually use it.
__________________

Last edited by paulo_crash; 12-13-2018 at 14:47.
paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
alphaearth
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Turkey
Old 12-13-2018 , 14:50   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (SB++v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #55

The theme is very successful. Thanks
__________________
alphaearth is offline
Distortion
Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Old 12-13-2018 , 16:13   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (SB++v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Here's the information about my hosting:
Code:
PHP version: 5.6.38
MySQL Version: 10.2.19-MariaDB
Architecture: x86_64
Operating System: linux
http://prntscr.com/lulm9x

Regarding the PHP Version that I use in my Domain & Hosting would be the 7.2.

http://prntscr.com/lulnkj

And congratulations for the theme, and for your great work.

[EDIT1]
One would have a suggestion to put in the next upgrade...

Currently, when you have a large list of registered players on SourceBans we have to always go to the next page, as you can see in print.

http://prntscr.com/lum0t0

I think it would be nice if this box were left at the end of the page, in this case, if any user ran to the bottom of the page to have the option as well, it would be nice if they had it on top and at the bottom of the page.

[EDIT2]
Another suggestion...
Currently, on the Home Page, when you apply a ban shows the remaining progress for the ban to exit, follows a print of the template.

http://prntscr.com/lumjyq

It would be interesting if it were possible to put this same bara in the Banners and Comms tab. (In case it would create a new column for this option)

http://prntscr.com/lumkzl

[EDIT3]
And I wonder if this would be a BUG or just my Browser /Server Game same.

Console RCON console is all in it.

http://prntscr.com/lumlub

However, in the default theme of SourceBans I can usually use it.
Those cool features have been added to my To Do List. Also I will check rcon bug asap. Thanks a lot.


Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaearth View Post
The theme is very successful. Thanks
Thank you I'm trying to make it better. Let me know If you've found a bug or have a suggestion
__________________
Distortion is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-13-2018 , 19:01   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (SB++v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #57

One question, would it be possible to support Multi-Language in your theme?

Even multi-language theme, there the community would help translate.

[EDIT1]
Another suggestion

You could move the Admin Panel option to the Menu tab, along with the options to Modify Password, Sign Out.

And put the icons in Manage Account, Sign Out.

http://prntscr.com/luqmrj
__________________

Last edited by paulo_crash; 12-13-2018 at 22:12.
paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
Distortion
Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Old 12-14-2018 , 01:13   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (SB++v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
One question, would it be possible to support Multi-Language in your theme?

Even multi-language theme, there the community would help translate.

[EDIT1]
Another suggestion

You could move the Admin Panel option to the Menu tab, along with the options to Modify Password, Sign Out.

And put the icons in Manage Account, Sign Out.

http://prntscr.com/luqmrj
Multi-Language is the one of the most thing I wanted to do but most of the texts are stored in php files which are core files. We can change dashboard, table headers from comms and bans list, appeal and report page and some texts in admin panel but we cant change main menu, warning and error texts, popup messages etc.

I think moving the admin panel option to user tab will confuse users. But I can add admin panel link in user menu as well.
__________________
Distortion is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-14-2018 , 12:30   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (SB++v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
I think moving the admin panel option to user tab will confuse users. But I can add admin panel link in user menu as well.
Could be too, thank you!
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-16-2018 , 18:31   Re: SourceBans Star Theme (SB++v1.6.3)
Reply With Quote #60

Oops, I do not know if it has already corrected this BUG in the new versions, but would have a problem with the text in the Admin Area.

Here's a print: http://prntscr.com/lvsxko

As you can see the texts are out of their box.
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode