Reply With Quote #5001

Quote:
Originally Posted by szafa323 View Post
Very very thank u Bittersweet
You're welcome

Quote:
I need to make
1) only 1 kill with knife/grenade (now is 3)
You set this in your gungame.equip.txt, in the "MultipleKillsPerLevel" section. It depends on which rounds you have the knife/grenade. If it were round 1, for example, you would enter "1" "1". If it were round 3, you would enter "3" "1", and so on. As noted in the file, this overrides MinKillsPerWeapon in gungame.config.txt - which is what it sounds like you want: 3 kills to level up for other weapons, 1 kill for the knife and the grenade. So you'll need 2 entries in that section. So if you are using the standard order, you'd have this:
Code:
"MultipleKillsPerLevel"
    {
        /**
         * This is for custom kills per level will override default (MinKillsPerWeapon).
         * Leave value at 0 if you do not want to override the default value.
         * Example:
         * For level 1 they must get 10 kills before they can level up.
         * "1" "10"
         * "2" "5"
         * and so on.
         * Or you can set kills per level for a perticular level.
         * "1" "10"
         * "3" "5"
         * "5" "2"
         * etc.
         * Kills will count across all rounds so that you don't have to get them in one round.
         */
         "30" "1"
         "31" "1"
    }
The things in RED are what you add.

Quote:
2) How to have unlimited hegrenade on nade level?
In gungame.config.txt, set "UnlimitedNades" "1". You might also want to read "UnlimitedNadesMinPlayers". If team aren't balanced and you set this to "1", then "UnlimitedNades" will automatically be enabled while teams are unbalanced.

Another way to set "unlimited" grenades, is to set "NumberOfNades" to something ridiculously high, like "9999".

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 01-03-2016 at 18:49.
szafa323
Old 01-05-2016 , 15:16   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5002

Thank u so much !
Hello, it's me again!
1) How to delete dropped gun? ;p And block droping guns (buttion G like can't drop knife)
2) Someone have any nice Damage show plugin?
Thank u so much
Send a message via Skype™ to szafa323
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2016 , 19:46   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5003

Quote:
Thank u so much !
Hello, it's me again!
1) How to delete dropped gun? ;p And block droping guns (buttion G like can't drop knife)
2) Someone have any nice Damage show plugin?
Thank u so much
I'm not sure about #2, but the dropped guns are in gungame.config.txt. You should go through that entire file line by line and check/customize the settings.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
szafa323
Old 01-06-2016 , 14:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5004

I can't find it ��
Can someone help me please?
1)How to make best server config to when player win, next will be change map? Thank u so much.
2)I can"t block pick gun and I need destroy dropped gun.
3) When leader have 10-20 lvl and when we join the serwer we have start on first level. How to start with np 7 (if leaderr have very high)
Thanks you bro for the help.

Last edited by szafa323; 01-06-2016 at 15:39.
Send a message via Skype™ to szafa323
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2016 , 18:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5005

[QUOTE=szafa323;2380674]I can't find it ******************
Can someone help me please?

Quote:
1)How to make best server config to when player win, next will be change map? Thank u so much.
GunGame doesn't change the map itself, it leaves that to whatever mapchanger you use.
GunGame will attempt to run the command that is located inside gungame.mapvote.cfg. By default, it tries sm_mapvote, but you can change that by changing the file. If you are having issues with CS:GO, try Endgamesilent "1". If you are running CS:GO, make sure to set the correct game mode: See the FAQ in the first post.

Quote:
2)I can"t block pick gun and I need destroy dropped gun.
I don't think you can block picking up a gun, but you can make it so they can't be dropped.

/**
* Strip dead players weapon
* Options:
* 0 - Disabled (default)
* 1 - Enabled for alive and dead players (alive players can not drop guns)
* 2 - Enabled for dead players only (alive players can drop guns)
*/
"StripDeadPlayersWeapon" "0"

Quote:
3) When leader have 10-20 lvl and when we join the serwer we have start on first level. How to start with np 7 (if leaderr have very high)
If I understand what you are asking, if new players join a map in progress, and the leader is already very high, you want the new players to start on a higher level than 1...I think that is what you are asking. There is a handicap section in gungame.config.txt, look for /* ----- [1.4. handicap] ----- */. See if you can figure it out in there, I've never used that.

Quote:
Thanks you bro for the help.
You're welcome

My plugins:
altex
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2016 , 05:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5006

Added the note about map change into FAQ section

Q. The map does not change after player wins
A. GunGame plugin doesn't change the map itself, it leaves that to whatever mapchanger you use.
After player reaches one of the latest levels GunGame will attempt to run the command that is located in "gungame.mapvote.cfg" to start map voting.
By default it tries SourceMod default plugin to start the vote (MapChooser) - "sm_mapvote", but you can change that by changing the file "gungame.mapvote.cfg".

See "VoteLevelLessWeaponCount" config variable in main gungame config file. By deafult it equals two.
That means the voting begins after someone level up to the level that 2 levels below the maximum level.

You need to configure your map voting/map changing plugin according to its documentation.
For example SourceMod Map Management Plugins documentation is here https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Map_Mana...ns_(SourceMod).
It uses some of the config files:
"/maplist.txt"
"/mapcycle.txt"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapchooser.cfg"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapvote.cfg"

You can also try UltimateMapChooser plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=134190
If you are having issues with CS:GO you can try workaround - "EndGameSilent" "1" in main gungame config file.
If you are running CS:GO, make sure to set the correct game mode (find in the FAQ).

Last edited by altex; 01-07-2016 at 05:34.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2016 , 12:43   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5007

Quote:
Originally Posted by altex View Post
Added the note about map change into FAQ section

Q. The map does not change after player wins
A. GunGame plugin doesn't change the map itself, it leaves that to whatever mapchanger you use.
After player reaches one of the latest levels GunGame will attempt to run the command that is located in "gungame.mapvote.cfg" to start map voting.
By default it tries SourceMod default plugin to start the vote (MapChooser) - "sm_mapvote", but you can change that by changing the file "gungame.mapvote.cfg".

See "VoteLevelLessWeaponCount" config variable in main gungame config file. By deafult it equals two.
That means the voting begins after someone level up to the level that 2 levels below the maximum level.

You need to configure your map voting/map changing plugin according to its documentation.
For example SourceMod Map Management Plugins documentation is here https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Map_Mana...ns_(SourceMod).
It uses some of the config files:
"/maplist.txt"
"/mapcycle.txt"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapchooser.cfg"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapvote.cfg"

You can also try UltimateMapChooser plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=134190
If you are having issues with CS:GO you can try workaround - "EndGameSilent" "1" in main gungame config file.
If you are running CS:GO, make sure to set the correct game mode (find in the FAQ).
Thank you Altex. The map not changing seems to be one of the issues that is raised so often here lately.

My plugins:
Lotusbluetchen
Old 01-17-2016 , 08:04   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5008

I have a problem with the mapchange too. (CSS)
sm_mapvote seems to work correctly. I get the vote on the nade level and nextmap will set to the map. After somebody wins the console give me the massage "mp_timelimit set to 0". But nothing happens.

Today I make a new server for testing.
- Install CSS
- Install Metamod
- Install Sourcemod
- Install Gungame
- Enable mapchooser

But same problem. Map does not change.

My server.cfg:
hostname "Lotus Kuschelwiese -Reloaded-"
sv_downloadurl "http://fastdl.poetzsch.cc/cstrike"
rcon_password "xxx"
sv_allowdownload "1"
sv_allowupload "1"
mp_freezetime "0"
Sarin
Old 01-17-2016 , 14:47   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5009

Lotusbluetchen.

Have you set endgamesilent to 1 or is it 0 in the gungame config?
altex
Veteran Member
Old 01-18-2016 , 03:07   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotusbluetchen View Post
I have a problem with the mapchange too. (CSS)
sm_mapvote seems to work correctly. I get the vote on the nade level and nextmap will set to the map. After somebody wins the console give me the massage "mp_timelimit set to 0". But nothing happens.

Today I make a new server for testing.
- Install CSS
- Install Metamod
- Install Sourcemod
- Install Gungame
- Enable mapchooser

But same problem. Map does not change.

My server.cfg:
hostname "Lotus Kuschelwiese -Reloaded-"
sv_downloadurl "http://fastdl.poetzsch.cc/cstrike"
rcon_password "xxx"
sv_allowdownload "1"
sv_allowupload "1"
mp_freezetime "0"
It's possible that "EndGameSilent" "1" does not work in CSS, so try "EndGameSilent" "0".

Last edited by altex; 01-18-2016 at 03:07.