Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release

Post New Thread Reply   

joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:07   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x00 View Post
you must be kinda upset right now, everytime trying to offend me with some kind of non-sense irl shit.
I've to resort to irl because in forum you have 0.
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:08   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquimandrade View Post
I've to resort to irl because in forum you have 0.
makes a perfect sense, kids nowdays lol.

edited: ok nawz i haz contributed with da community and i am pro just like joo?

Last edited by 0x00; 01-05-2011 at 14:13.
EXteRmiNaToR
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:13   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #33

@joaquimandrade:In cases like this one,ignorance is bliss...
@0x00:Get a life.
0x00
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:16   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXteRmiNaToR View Post
@joaquimandrade:In cases like this one,ignorance is bliss...
@0x00:Get a life.
asslicker, couldnt describe you with any other word. lemme know if you know any other. could you tell me what makes my life so terrific that i need to get a new one? true that, ignorance is bliss, thats why you came from nowhere and posted this useless comment without any kind of real argument.
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:20   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
asslicker, couldnt describe you with any other word. lemme know if you know any other. could you tell me what makes my life so terrific that i need to get a new one? true that, ignorance is bliss, thats why you came from nowhere and posted this useless comment without any kind of real argument.
I tell you how to detect when you need a life:

1 - You go to a plugin submission thread.
2 - You don't say nothing about the plugin itself (is it good/bad, can be optimized, ideas).
3 - You complain about the details related to the plugin release that are not related to you and are made outside of the forum.
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:21   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #36

How old are you 0x00?
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:22   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
epic
http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:23   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
epic, lemme get a life cause i havent submited any plugin to amxmodx &or sourcemod community.
Read again piece of shit.
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:25   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
.. i've enjoyed every single second of pissing you off and seeing how mad you were cuz you can't admit your own mistake, faggot.
That's not a mistake, but a wise decision. I don't see the point to argue. The guy enjoys it for more than 6 months. Source has been provided and it has been distributed for others people freely. The selling has failed and there is no point to keep something private when it's actually already public. The buy was worth for the price. Instead of wasting a work, let's enjoy more people by making the plugin public here. By the way, I don't understand why Joaquim should give back the money, it doesn't make sense when you have some random community from the start which have benefited of this buy. So, what you say is just ridiculous to not say stupid, especially in this context.
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:26   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
That's not a mistake, but a wise decision. I don't see the point to argue. The guy enjoys it for more than 6 months. Source has been provided and it has been distributed for others people freely. The selling has failed and there is no point to keep something private when it's actually already public. The buy was worth for the price. Instead of wasting a work, let's enjoy more people by making the plugin public here. By the way, I don't understand why Joaquim should give back the money, it doesn't make sense when you have some random community from the start which have benefited of this buy. So, what you say is just ridiculous to not say stupid, especially in this context.
(myepic)Asslicker

- my plugins -