[CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien

Post New Thread Reply   

ESK0
BANNED
Old 12-09-2015 , 17:40   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastreflex View Post
where do i put it because i put the config in configs and have doesnt any settings
what are you talking about ?
lastreflex
Old 12-09-2015 , 18:27   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
I meant to say where do I put the autorespawn.cfg because I put it in addons/sourcemod/config folder and its not loading
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-09-2015 , 19:42   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VasqueS View Post
Trails is crashing the servers Oo
Trail mods do crash the server if too many entities. It is a CSGO limit. Or is it definitely plugin related?

Last edited by Nolongerinthegame; 12-09-2015 at 19:42.
'-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
Old 12-09-2015 , 19:57   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #24

Great to hear that someone is willing to make a public and supported version of furien mod, looking forward to it, if it happens!
Send a message via Skype™ to '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
ESK0
BANNED
Old 12-09-2015 , 21:44   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
Trail mods do crash the server if too many entities. It is a CSGO limit. Or is it definitely plugin related?
I think csgo limit
ESK0
BANNED
Old 12-09-2015 , 21:48   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-' View Post
Great to hear that someone is willing to make a public and supported version of furien mod, looking forward to it, if it happens!
Acutally I don't know if is enough people interested. If ye, I am able to rewrite Furien and I hope someone will join me
'-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
Old 12-09-2015 , 22:09   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #27

After aquiring heaps of models and materials, I tried launching the furien and I've been getting this error every time I've joined,
Code:
Engine Error

1/ - player: UTIL_SetModel: not precached: models/player/altair.mdl
Quick fixed it with commenting out
Code:
SetEntityModel(client, MODEL_FURIEN);
Seems to be working okay, but I cannot test the functions because I have no clue what they are since I dont know czechish(?, Tried using translate but it just gave me nonsense) but I'm able to buy guns as furien(edit: also works for antifuriens) threw the default menus, whenever I touch a wall I get stuck to it/ cant jump off it, cant use nades or anything when I'm stuck.

I'd love to join, my coding skill is very rough but I'm a great resource for bug tracking.

If theres interest for it? There were huge communitys in cs 1.6 that had roots in furienmod servers, and most of the playerbase have migrated to csgo, where there are no good servers, making a mod for people to start of with would definitely kick start things.

Last edited by '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'; 12-09-2015 at 23:59. Reason: Got it running, sort of
Send a message via Skype™ to '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
lastreflex
Old 12-09-2015 , 23:30   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
This is the error i get when i try using GS_AutoRespawn.cfg and AutoRespawn.cfg

] sm plugins reload gs_autorespawn
L 12/09/2015 - 22:21:59: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 12/09/2015 - 22:21:59: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Config for 'AutoRespawn' not found!
L 12/09/2015 - 22:21:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "gs_autorespawn.smx":
L 12/09/2015 - 22:21:59: [SM] [0] Line 79, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\GS_ AutoRespawn.sp::LoadConfig()
L 12/09/2015 - 22:21:59: [SM] [1] Line 27, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\GS_ AutoRespawn.sp::OnMapStart()
[SM] Plugin gs_autorespawn.smx reloaded successfully.
] sm plugins reload gs_autorespawn
L 12/09/2015 - 22:22:59: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 12/09/2015 - 22:22:59: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: [AutoRespawn] 'addons/sourcemod/configs/GS_AutoRespawn.cfg' not found!
L 12/09/2015 - 22:22:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "gs_autorespawn.smx":
L 12/09/2015 - 22:22:59: [SM] [0] Line 69, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\GS_ AutoRespawn.sp::LoadConfig()
L 12/09/2015 - 22:22:59: [SM] [1] Line 27, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\GS_ AutoRespawn.sp::OnMapStart()
[SM] Plugin gs_autorespawn.smx reloaded successfully.
ESK0
BANNED
Old 12-10-2015 , 00:32   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-' View Post
After aquiring heaps of models and materials, I tried launching the furien and I've been getting this error every time I've joined,
Code:
Engine Error

1/ - player: UTIL_SetModel: not precached: models/player/altair.mdl
Quick fixed it with commenting out
Code:
SetEntityModel(client, MODEL_FURIEN);
Seems to be working okay, but I cannot test the functions because I have no clue what they are since I dont know czechish(?, Tried using translate but it just gave me nonsense) but I'm able to buy guns as furien(edit: also works for antifuriens) threw the default menus, whenever I touch a wall I get stuck to it/ cant jump off it, cant use nades or anything when I'm stuck.

I'd love to join, my coding skill is very rough but I'm a great resource for bug tracking.

If theres interest for it? There were huge communitys in cs 1.6 that had roots in furienmod servers, and most of the playerbase have migrated to csgo, where there are no good servers, making a mod for people to start of with would definitely kick start things.

stuck = 'wallhang' you can just hang on wall where you are soo close and then you press E to unstuck just use R. Anyway all fuctions works.. I hope so ) Anyway if I will do public release i will need lot of translators and motivation.

and i didnt upload model "altair" so thats why you are getting that error.

Maybe today after school and gym I will create new topic only for Furien ) and start coding.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2015 , 00:44   Re: [CSGO] Pack of private plugins + CSGO Furien
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Maybe today after school and gym I will create new topic only for Furien ) and start coding.
I know that some people want furienmod for csgo because they request me it. If you do it with natives and forwards then I will help you if you want.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 12-10-2015 at 00:47.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco