12% 

Don't believe in forever

Post New Thread Reply   

fang
Old 09-02-2009 , 20:29   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjavo View Post
I didn't think postcount was counted here, all three of his 'post' were actually made here
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=102393

I think we should get back on topic
Huh I guess so. Well anywho ._.' Hope something works out man. Can't say much else :[
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-02-2009 , 22:39   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #12

Yes, people have ranted about emo before, but this is MY rant. This is long overdue, but seeing "My Chemical Romance" poison Late Night With Conan Obrien is the straw that broke the camel's back. This time, it's personal.

I hate emo fags. I HATE YOU! Bunch of goddamn sorry excuses for men.

Crying is only acceptable in two different circumstances.
1: You just got hit in the jewels with a 9 iron
2: You just saw your best buddy get hit in the jewels with said club

NOT before/while/after cutting yourself ON PURPOSE!

There are only two acceptable reasons to ever cut yourself!!
1. You've accidentally swallowed a bomb/cobra/key, and need to get it out ASAP
2. You've recieved such a grievous motorcycling or axe-wound, that the doctor passed out on sight, and you had to perform surgery yourself!

Yes I've done these! Yes I'm a manly man!

Aww, some girl broke your heart?
Your parents yelled at you?
Some big guys were picking on you, then kicked sand in your face?
You stubbed your fricking toe!? Tough shit!

You know what works better than sitting at home and cutting yourself as you cry? ANYTHING! Get out there and do something, god damn it!

Toe still hurts? Slam your hand in the door, you won't feel it anymore.

Parents yelled at you? Yell at them! If that doesn't work, suckersmack one of 'em. That'll show them who's boss! Don't go write another fucking song about it!!!

Some big guys pick on you? Poor baby...maybe if you weren't such a pussy, you'd be able to knock their fucking teeth out! Not a fighter? Well if you weren't so girly, and took care of yourself so you werent a scrawny, skeletal pussywillow, people would mistake you for someone with a spine...already a step up from what you are now.

Some girl break your heart? Guess what!? The old mantra "nobody's been dumped but me" is really getting played out. Another fun fact? Hearts have been getting broken since the dawn of man! They didn't have Something Corporate or Thursday or My Chemical Romance to kiss the booboo away. They got out there and whooped some ass!!!

Or are you a 'lover, not a fighter?' Then get out there and get yourself laid! Sure, its normal to be sad after a major breakup. You know what's not normal? TO STILL BE AS DEPRESSED ABOUT IT YEARS LATER! Go mack it to some superfly honeys. Go find someone better. I don't care, find some new chick and fuck her on your ex's lawn! Or light her house on fire, if that's your thing. I don't care.

Nice glasses! You're making a mockery of the entire nerd culture, who've spent years making that look unpopular!! Jocks have taken away so much from them, and now you take this!? Make up your own styles!

And finally, the hair...the emo hair. The mussy, blocks your vision, "carefully contrived to make it look like I don't care about how my hair looks even though I spend hours spraying and fluffing it" emo hair. I HATE YOUR HAIR!!!

I WILL CUT YOU! I WILL MAKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS CRY! I WILL KNOCK OUT YOUR PARENTS! I WILL KNOCK OUT YOUR EX! I WILL BREAK YOUR GLASSES, THEN GIVE YOU THE BROKEN SHARDS SO YOU CAN FINISH CUTTING YOURSELF!

I WILL CUT YOUR GUITAR STRINGS WITH A SHARPENED PANTERA CD (which will still work afterward BECAUSE PANTERA IS BAD ASS)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH EMO!!!!!!!!!

from here
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-02-2009 , 22:47   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #13

Oh, and here's a book recommendation for you. I think you could really use it:
http://www.alphabetofmanliness.com/
Old 09-02-2009 , 22:51   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552 View Post
Oh, and here's a book recommendation for you. I think you could really use it:
http://www.alphabetofmanliness.com/

AHHH DOUBLE POST! (j/k)

Harsh, true, but epic. Good find hawk. I need to go use this on someone >_>
C.H.U.D.
BANNED
Old 09-02-2009 , 23:58   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYSplayCS View Post
Today, has to be the absolute saddest day of my whole entire life, and I'm broken beyond repair. At around 5:00 PM, eastern central time, my girlfriend, of foreverrrr, broke up with me. Shattered my heart, broke my soul and crushed my dreams of eternity with her. I've been bawling tears ever since, it hurts more than anything I've ever experienced in my life. Just goes to show, don't believe in forever, forever never happens. My band and I, go by this little saying I wrote:

(you kind of have to have a heart to get what it means)

Yeah, I think it sounds good,
We can use it, for a new song.
I'm not sure, if you understood,
But if did, just press stop and leave me
Alone...

If you honestly need a breakdown of what that means, go ahead and ask.
Awwww thats a fucking shame. I guess you will be taking a shotgun to your head now?
Jack86
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2009 , 03:27   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Yes, people have ranted about emo before, but this is MY rant. This is long overdue, but seeing "My Chemical Romance" poison Late Night With Conan Obrien is the straw that broke the camel's back. This time, it's personal.

2. You've recieved such a grievous motorcycling or axe-wound, that the doctor passed out on sight, and you had to perform surgery yourself!

You know what works better than sitting at home and cutting yourself as you cry? ANYTHING! Get out there and do something, god damn it!

Parents yelled at you? Yell at them! If that doesn't work, suckersmack one of 'em. That'll show them who's boss! Don't go write another fucking song about it!!!

Some big guys pick on you? Poor baby...maybe if you weren't such a pussy, you'd be able to knock their fucking teeth out! Not a fighter? Well if you weren't so girly, and took care of yourself so you werent a scrawny, skeletal pussywillow, people would mistake you for someone with a spine...already a step up from what you are now.

Some girl break your heart? Guess what!? The old mantra "nobody's been dumped but me" is really getting played out. Another fun fact? Hearts have been getting broken since the dawn of man! They didn't have Something Corporate or Thursday or My Chemical Romance to kiss the booboo away. They got out there and whooped some ass!!!

Or are you a 'lover, not a fighter?' Then get out there and get yourself laid! Sure, its normal to be sad after a major breakup. You know what's not normal? TO STILL BE AS DEPRESSED ABOUT IT YEARS LATER! Go mack it to some superfly honeys. Go find someone better. I don't care, find some new chick and fuck her on your ex's lawn! Or light her house on fire, if that's your thing. I don't care.

Nice glasses! You're making a mockery of the entire nerd culture, who've spent years making that look unpopular!! Jocks have taken away so much from them, and now you take this!? Make up your own styles!

And finally, the hair...the emo hair. The mussy, blocks your vision, "carefully contrived to make it look like I don't care about how my hair looks even though I spend hours spraying and fluffing it" emo hair. I HATE YOUR HAIR!!!

I WILL CUT YOU! I WILL MAKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS CRY! I WILL KNOCK OUT YOUR PARENTS! I WILL KNOCK OUT YOUR EX! I WILL BREAK YOUR GLASSES, THEN GIVE YOU THE BROKEN SHARDS SO YOU CAN FINISH CUTTING YOURSELF!

I WILL CUT YOUR GUITAR STRINGS WITH A SHARPENED PANTERA CD (which will still work afterward BECAUSE PANTERA IS BAD ASS)

from here
+1

ot_207
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2009 , 03:40   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:

from here
Good find! It is a little harsh but has some true in it. I think that we must try to be tolerable with what everyone does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.H.U.D. View Post
Awwww thats a fucking shame. I guess you will be taking a shotgun to your head now?
That is what you would do? Shame, you are a even bigger emo =].

Quote:
Today, has to be the absolute saddest day of my whole entire life, and I'm broken beyond repair. At around 5:00 PM, eastern central time, my girlfriend, of foreverrrr, broke up with me. Shattered my heart, broke my soul and crushed my dreams of eternity with her. I've been bawling tears ever since, it hurts more than anything I've ever experienced in my life. Just goes to show, don't believe in forever, forever never happens. My band and I, go by this little saying I wrote:

(you kind of have to have a heart to get what it means)

Yeah, I think it sounds good,
We can use it, for a new song.
I'm not sure, if you understood,
But if did, just press stop and leave me
Alone...

If you honestly need a breakdown of what that means, go ahead and ask.
Firstly it is a good method to get out of you as much as possible. Just try to find yourself, as Hawk said find another chick or spend as much time as possible with your friends you will feel alot better after doing that or go on a trip. Time always takes care of things.

Check this out!

Back, will come around when I have time.

Last edited by ot_207; 09-03-2009 at 03:43.
purple_pixie
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2009 , 05:53   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #18

Not sure how old vs teenaged y'are and therefore how much 'foreverrrr' means, but I know how y' feel.
(Apart from the whole crying emo thang ... that's just uncool)

But my girl of 5 years just walked not long ago too ... it's not cool.

But crying never helped anyone - get on with yer life.

Code some more, go out with your friends and try to have a good time for as much of the time as you can.
It's the small happinesses that stop you realising there aren't any large ones that help each day go by.

Also, find someone else and get it on - helped me no end.

Last edited by purple_pixie; 09-03-2009 at 06:00.
BOYSplayCS
BANNED
Old 09-03-2009 , 06:34   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #19

Hawk: Personally the only faggot here is you. I'm an not an 'emo' I'm a regular guy who got his heart broken after six years of a relationship that was meant to last forever.
ot_207
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2009 , 06:44   Re: Don't believe in forever
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Hawk: Personally the only faggot here is you. I'm an not an 'emo' I'm a regular guy who got his heart broken after six years of a relationship that was meant to last forever.
The truth is that what Hawk did was truly uncalled for. It didn't fit in the context.
Anyway, it's a shame that a six years relationship has gone to dust, but you will find a better one for sure. One of my friends told me an advice that you must never believe in idealisms. When you will do this you will find yourself disappointed by the people and everything around you. (just like the title says)

Back, will come around when I have time.