Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

server question

Post New Thread Reply   

TgAOD
Old 07-14-2007 , 02:45   server question
Reply With Quote #1

I have noticed in the past few weeks that players have come in, talked tons of trash and the moment somoene says something back they threaten to crash the server. the moment someone calls their bluff the server actually starts to lag..

now my question is "how are they doing this"" and "what can be done to prevent it?"
P4rD0nM3
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2007 , 07:46   Re: server question
Reply With Quote #2

Well there's two ways, remotely or while your inside the server. Probably one of the most famous is 'fullupdate'. So just go look for the fullupdate blocker in here.

And then there's the remote exploits. I probably dunno half of them. But they're lying around out there. Why did some script kiddie crashed your server?

Here's a perfect example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzgod
Hello This Is Jon,
The Admin Banned My Subnet, And Steam Id, And I Threatened To DoS The Server, Because My Bro Was Hacking.
So Well He Banned Me, And Life Goes On...

So Instead Of DoS Ing The Server,
I Can Crash It When Ever I Want (Thats Evean Better)

hostname: #PGN ZombieSwarm
tcp/ip : 66.150.155.53:27

As Long As I Dont Get Kicked Or Banned (And No I DO NOT HACK, That Was My Bro And He Is Never Getting On My Comp Again) Your Server Wouldnt Crash...

Enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzgod
Crash, More Crash, More Crash, More Crash, CRASH
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Just Too Funny
Ok Im Gonna Stop Now,
Wait Till Server Has 20 Or More People
Then Press Enter On My Script
AND CRASH CRASH CRASH
HAHAHHAHA
MUUHAHHAHA

Famous Last Words, Dont Talk Shit Inless You Can Back It Up,
Well In My Case... I Think You Guys Are F**KED!

Ha Ha Ha Mu Ha Mu Ha

Enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by P4rD0nM3
Hello you can keep crashing it if you want. You can crash it for over a year if you want. Each server has 25 redirect servers. That means it will always have people no matter how much you crash it. You can keep it offline for 2 months if you want, it doesn't matter. As soon as it goes back up online again, the redirect servers will redirect players in that server.

I'll tell you what, you keep on crashing it ok? Make it offline for 6 months or how many months you want, since it's been paid for the rest of the year already.

But you're still banned. Go login to all your SteamID's, they'll all get banned if you use hacks on them.

So, good luck on keeping up with the servers ok? Because no matter how many times you crash them, redirects will always bring people back.

Last edited by P4rD0nM3; 07-14-2007 at 07:51.
Pro Patria Finland
Old 07-16-2007 , 04:31   Re: server question
Reply With Quote #3

P4rD0nM3. That's from some forum, aye? The forum should log the dudes IP, aye? You could get the dudes ISP, if you have his IP.... You could call his ISP and tell what's going on. And so on.
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2007 , 11:35   Re: server question
Reply With Quote #4

Already did. I think he gave up or something, it's just impossible for him to win against all the redirect servers I'm running. Some are named #PGN and some aren't. HEHEHE. Clever clever.