Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

amxbans help

Post New Thread Reply   

malek95
Old 03-17-2024 , 15:06   amxbans help
Reply With Quote #1

first of all good evening to everyone i’m new here i need help for amxbans how can i installed it i try many times and i see many videos on youtube but all of them in russian language and for linux i want someone to guide and help me to install amxbans with pictures and for windows not linux and i hope to help me and by the way which version is better amxbans 6.13 or 6.14????
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2024 , 16:30   Re: amxbans help
Reply With Quote #2

There isn't really any difference between Windows and Linux for AMXBans. The code is the same for both. The only difference is how you set up the prerequisites (HLDS and a web server) which are well documented elsewhere.

One of the big problems is that the original was created with a version of PHP that is no longer supported. So, I did an upgrade for this part for a friend which uses PHP8 and can be downloaded here (click on "Code" and choose "Download ZIP"). It's not perfect but it seems to mostly work just fine. If you do find issues, let me know. Also, you need to learn to search because this same question has been asked quite a few times.

Last edited by fysiks; 03-17-2024 at 16:54.
malek95
Old 03-18-2024 , 17:00   Re: amxbans help
Reply With Quote #3

can you help me with video or pictures because i did not install it and work and one thing can i install amxbans without sql or web thing?????? waiting for your replay fysiks

Last edited by malek95; 03-18-2024 at 17:01.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2024 , 00:56   Re: amxbans help
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek95 View Post
can you help me with video or pictures
I don't do this type of thing. The plugin part is just like normal plugins. Make sure to set your SQL info as describe for AMX Mod X. For the web part, you just browse to /setup.php and follow the instructions IIRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek95 View Post
can i install amxbans without sql or web thing??????
If you don't want to or can't use an SQL database then you shouldn't be using AMXBans, just use the default ban system or one of the other non-SQL options.

Last edited by fysiks; 03-19-2024 at 00:57.