Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Statistical       
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2005 , 08:22   Zero Deaths 1.1
Reply With Quote #1

Zero Deaths v1.1 - by v3x

Description:
This plugin will make it so you will have 0 deaths throughout the whole game.

IF USING COUNTERSTRIKE:
Take the //'s away from the following line:
Code:
//#define USE_CSTRIKE

A very simple plugin, but a must for stat whores!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zero_deaths.sma - 1362 views - 1.0 KB)
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
lanvo
Old 07-26-2005 , 08:26  
Reply With Quote #2

so does it give you infinite health or just when you hit Tab for stats? if you can make the death change, can you also make the kill to be like 900
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2005 , 08:29  
Reply With Quote #3

It updates your deaths # on the scoreboard to 0 every time you die ( and every 4 seconds ).
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
poopsicle567
BANNED
Old 01-16-2006 , 12:57   command?
Reply With Quote #4

what is the command? is every one on the server have 0 deaths when u get on? if so u should make it so only 1 or 2 ppl can have 0 deaths. also some ppl would probably think ur hacking and start a big problem on the server. maybe u should make it so when some1 is granted 0 deaths a message will say <NAME> HAS BEEN GRANTED 0 DEATHS so ppl dont think they're hacking. other than that....NICE plugin.
pixel3
Old 01-16-2006 , 13:56   Re: command?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsicle567
what is the command? is every one on the server have 0 deaths when u get on? if so u should make it so only 1 or 2 ppl can have 0 deaths. also some ppl would probably think ur hacking and start a big problem on the server. maybe u should make it so when some1 is granted 0 deaths a message will say <NAME> HAS BEEN GRANTED 0 DEATHS so ppl dont think they're hacking. other than that....NICE plugin.
I think this is not how the plugin was sopposed to work.... great job btw..
poopsicle567
BANNED
Old 01-16-2006 , 14:12   Re: command?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
I think this is not how the plugin was sopposed to work.... great job btw..
then how is it sopposed work? lets ask v3x he would probably know cause he made the plugin. also v3x could u post the code? i kinda wanna see it before downloading . thanks!
Dirty DuMont
Old 01-16-2006 , 14:33  
Reply With Quote #7

Poopsicle567...he posted the code. The code is the .sma file. Anyway, v3x I attempted to make something like this before but it didn't work due to TS stored deaths in a private variable. I was wondering if you had tested this for ALL mods?
Send a message via AIM to Dirty DuMont
MaximusBrood
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2006 , 16:21  
Reply With Quote #8

Good plugin, but what is the point to check deaths every 2 seconds, all deaths are registred when someone dies.

If there is any mistake, check only once at round end
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zero_deaths.sma - 625 views - 1.2 KB)
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2006 , 06:33  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðirty Ð
Poopsicle567...he posted the code. The code is the .sma file. Anyway, v3x I attempted to make something like this before but it didn't work due to TS stored deaths in a private variable. I was wondering if you had tested this for ALL mods?
Only tested it in CS. I don't know what mods support set_user_deaths, I'm thinking most of them. Since CS has it's own module I added a define at the top for it.

MaximusBrood: I'm going to update it so it executes CheckDeaths in the function hooked to DeathMsg.

MaximusBrood
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2006 , 13:17  
Reply With Quote #10

Now you are checking the attacker and the victim twice.

Just use this, if you want me to make an attachment of it, message me

Code:
// Uncomment this if you're GOING to use Counterstrike //#define USE_CSTRIKE #include <amxmodx> #if defined USE_CSTRIKE   #include <cstrike> #endif #define PLUGIN  "Zero Deaths" #define VERSION "1.2" #define AUTHOR  "v3x" public plugin_init() {     register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR);     register_event("DeathMsg", "CheckDeaths", "a"); } public CheckDeaths() {     new aPlayers[32], iNum, i     get_players(aPlayers, iNum)     for(i = 0; i <= iNum; i++)     {         //I removed the following line to spare quite some cpu cycles, since pawn doesn't have good memory optimation         //new id = aPlayers[i];                 if(!is_user_connected(aPlayers[i]))             continue;                 #if defined USE_CSTRIKE             cs_set_user_deaths(aPlayers[i], 0);         #else             set_user_deaths(aPlayers[i], 0);         #endif     } }