3% 

[TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo

Post New Thread Reply   

Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2015 , 13:07   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #471

Updated to 1.5.1
- Small code changes to fix some errors for SM 1.8 compiler(Removed FCVAR_PLUGIN and fixed a few view_as lines that didn't have parentheses), no functional difference from 1.5.0.
Hefal
Old 10-02-2015 , 21:29   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerst View Post
Updated to 1.5.0
-New sm_aiamenu command to control target AIA flags
-Added natives for other plugins(see include file on main post)
Tylerst I've had a problem with this plugin for a long time now kinda hoping someone else might bring it up. Ive solved it with a manual override via the server.cfg but whenever I refresh all my plugins manually it's still only this one giving me trouble.

My problem is that sm_aia_clip is set to 0 now tried both in the plugin (recompiled it) and the AIA.cfg, the server responds with sm_aia_clip 0 when asked via console yet i have 99 clip on all weapons untill i switch sm_aia_clip to 1 and then back to 0?

I can't be the only one!?

My cfg:
Spoiler
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 10-03-2015 , 21:25   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #473

Is it just me or does AIA fail to work on the Kritzkrieg? I may have edited my copy so I might have to take a trip into the source code and make sure that the Kritzkrieg is still defined. I don't remember editing it or anything...
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2015 , 22:45   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Is it just me or does AIA fail to work on the Kritzkrieg? I may have edited my copy so I might have to take a trip into the source code and make sure that the Kritzkrieg is still defined. I don't remember editing it or anything...
Unless Valve for some reason changed the Kritz's ID, it's likely you or someone else changed it somehow

I wouldn't put it past Valve to do something as idiotic as changing the ID of a weapon that's been in since the first weapon patch...

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2015 , 23:01   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #475

Updated to 1.5.2
-Fixed plugin/cvar ammoflags not getting set properly if they matched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefal View Post
Tylerst I've had a problem with this plugin for a long time now kinda hoping someone else might bring it up. Ive solved it with a manual override via the server.cfg but whenever I refresh all my plugins manually it's still only this one giving me trouble.

My problem is that sm_aia_clip is set to 0 now tried both in the plugin (recompiled it) and the AIA.cfg, the server responds with sm_aia_clip 0 when asked via console yet i have 99 clip on all weapons untill i switch sm_aia_clip to 1 and then back to 0?

I can't be the only one!?

My cfg:
Spoiler
Should be ok now. I didn't have it set the flags when the configs are executed so if the plugin matched the config file the global flags didn't change. Changing the cvar was that only thing that set them up which is why switching it on/off worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Not having any problems with kritzkreig here after a quick playtest of it. I also went through and double checked all the medigun indexes and everything seems to be in order.

Last edited by Tylerst; 10-03-2015 at 23:09.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 10-03-2015 , 23:32   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #476

Ok then it's gotta be due to my own stupidity and forgetfulness. Guess I've got some work to do!
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 10-07-2015 , 10:08   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #477

Updated to 1.5.3
-Added the four new invasion weapon indexes
Hefal
Old 10-09-2015 , 23:57   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #478

Love this plugins and have been using it since day one with "sm aia clip 0".

Always had one problem with it that's not always present though.
Sometimes, I believe the bug is easiest triggered by sniper, all my weapons are stuck "firing twice" until I rejoin/change map. Meaning I hear two very rapid fire sounds and see two bullet holes in walls etc. Other people only see one and get hit by one bullet but it's heavily affecting the recoil so there's almost no longer any accuracy left in the shots, don't think headshots are even possible. Happens to me a little now and then from day to day. Happens to my players aswell. Using this plugin with flag restriction.

I realize that this might be very hard to troubleshoot but if I'm not alone with this please do quote me as I doubt any of my other plugins interfere with AIA.

thanks
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 10-10-2015 , 12:46   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefal View Post
Love this plugins and have been using it since day one with "sm aia clip 0".

Always had one problem with it that's not always present though.
Sometimes, I believe the bug is easiest triggered by sniper, all my weapons are stuck "firing twice" until I rejoin/change map. Meaning I hear two very rapid fire sounds and see two bullet holes in walls etc. Other people only see one and get hit by one bullet but it's heavily affecting the recoil so there's almost no longer any accuracy left in the shots, don't think headshots are even possible. Happens to me a little now and then from day to day. Happens to my players aswell. Using this plugin with flag restriction.

I realize that this might be very hard to troubleshoot but if I'm not alone with this please do quote me as I doubt any of my other plugins interfere with AIA.

thanks
Are you sure it's this plugin? I've encountered this glitch before, but I didn't have AIA at the time, and I've been using it for a long time since and haven't encountered it

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
Hefal
Old 10-10-2015 , 14:56   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
Are you sure it's this plugin? I've encountered this glitch before, but I didn't have AIA at the time, and I've been using it for a long time since and haven't encountered it
Having heard what you said I now doubt it. It so hard to troubleshoot since u cant produce the bug on demand

If someone encounters the same thing/solves it please think of me and ill get back to this thread if i find a solution!

thx