Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 11-26-2019 , 18:12   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by degrees9871 View Post
is there a way to give bots random skins at start?
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicogmaing View Post
That didn't work.
then youre doing something wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunterzcph View Post
when everyone joined they have random skins and knifes
not that they choosed before
check your database connections

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-26-2019 , 18:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
no

then youre doing something wrong

check your database connections
Yeah I know but it doesn't make sense to me that everything in the plugin works fine (the menus and what not) but the rest doesn't. And I even tried doing a fresh install of sourcemod and even that didn't work.
kgns
Old 11-26-2019 , 18:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1063

Quote:
Yeah I know but it doesn't make sense to me that everything in the plugin works fine (the menus and what not) but the rest doesn't. And I even tried doing a fresh install of sourcemod and even that didn't work.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-28-2019 , 19:40   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1064

Quote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok something weird happened, with "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" set to "yes" I can give myself knives other than the one I have just fine but with "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" set to "no" I can't even give myself different knives. One more thing, could this have anything to do with SourceTV?
kgns
Old 11-28-2019 , 20:05   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1065

Quote:
Ok something weird happened, with "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" set to "yes" I can give myself knives other than the one I have just fine but with "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" set to "no" I can't even give myself different knives. One more thing, could this have anything to do with SourceTV?
no idea, i never used lan only servers with sourcetv and i dont want to

lugaa
Old 11-29-2019 , 01:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1066

plugin working well with sm 1.10 meta 1.10
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2019 , 13:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1067

Quote:
no idea, i never used lan only servers with sourcetv and i dont want to
I think it might be my PTaH that is not working properly for some reason as I checked the code of this plugin and the only parts that aren't working for me is when the plugin is calling the PTaH functions to give me the item with the correct skin I selected.

EDIT: I fixed it and now feel like an idiot, all I had to do was change map after a server start. Sorry for the hassle.

Last edited by manicogaming; 11-29-2019 at 15:26.
kgns
Old 11-29-2019 , 18:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1068

lol

squizer
Old 12-04-2019 , 13:14   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1069

Hello. If I want to use MySQL what do I have to do? Do I have to import something into database or not?
breezetix
Old 12-05-2019 , 06:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1070

Hey can I please get some help? I followed all the instructions, even restarted my server, put the folders in the right folders, and it doesnt work. (im hosting a CS:GO bhop server)