Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Admin Paint v1.5

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   Johnny got his gun (102)
genesis
Old 03-28-2005 , 13:07   Admin Paint v1.5
Reply With Quote #1

Here's a picture to set the mood:

to use this feature ^^:
bind <key> paint

to use this feature ^^:
bind <key> paint2 x 255 x

Amx_paint

Usage:

bind <key> paint - this will draw one point where you are pointing and make it have a random color.

bind <key> paint <red> <green> <blue> x - When you supply parameters to paint function, it interprets 0 as unsupplied and therefore Random, if you supply x or X it will assume you want 0. Supply the parameters as <red> <green> <blue> here are some Examples:

bind <key> paint x 255 x - bright green unchanging dots
bind <key> paint 0 x x - different shades of red dots
bind <key> paint 0 255 x -different shades of green - yellow dots
bind <key> paint x x 128 - navy blue unchaning dots

bind <key> clearpaint
This will erase dots of any kind, important to use and use often to insure you have enough dots to complete a word/phrase.

bind <key> paint2 <red> <green> <blue> - works very similarly to the paint function; however it connects with lines, a line is the same color as the dot just created to connect it to. The best effect for this is to use solid unchanging colors IMO.

Small warning about paint2 function, the lines it draws cannot be erased so write meaningful stuff, and it will be erased on any map change.

Here are some examples

bind <key> paint2 x 255 x - bright green unchanging dots
bind <key> paint2 255 x x - bright red ' '
bind <key> paint2 x x 255 - bright blue ' '
bind <key> paint2 255 255 x - bright yellow ' '
bind <key> paint2 255 255 255 - bright white ' '

bind <key> stopline
When this command is run it wont connect the next dot you draw to the last, this is extremely useful when creating new letters or words you don't want them to connect.

Warning, this plugin creates entities many of them so I don't recommend using paint more then about 30 times before clearing the paint, which deletes the entities, A safety feature is installed but your safest bet is to never draw more than 30 entities without using the clearpaint function.

Oh, and by default you must have the letter O in your access aka ADMIN_LEVEL_C, also you must have the engine Module enabled
Attached Files
File Type: zip paint.zip (8.9 KB, 6248 views)