Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

New member looking for tips on how to make a plugin for TF2

Post New Thread Reply   

Unusual_Sneeuw
Old 02-18-2019 , 20:08   New member looking for tips on how to make a plugin for TF2
Reply With Quote #1

Hi i'm Sneeuw, im new to the site and im extremely new to coding. Im currently working on a project for TF2 designed to make playing the objective more fun and actually useful. Here's a link to the project im working on if your interested. https://drive.google.com/folderview?...AEeQhMcckutENU
anyways in order to balance out having TF_flag_return_on_touch 1 in the config (can't cap if your intel isn't at your base, flag returns on touch) i want to get a plugin that has a set time someone can hold the intel before it returns back to the base, but this brings another problem as someone could just drop the intel pick it up again or pass it to a teammate to reset the timer so im thinking of seeing if someone has a plugin that makes it so that the drop timer doesn't reset when you pick up the intel and it returns to the base if you hold onto it for too long. Simular to how mannpower does it. Anyways if someone has a plugin that does this, is willing to make it for me, or is willing to give me tips on how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.