Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Hook Grab Deluxe

Post New Thread Reply   

ZiO114
Old 05-16-2004 , 01:53  
Reply With Quote #21

can u please fucking post the .amx??? jesus!
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-16-2004 , 02:15  
Reply With Quote #22

can ya post the changes to your inc flie that are directly required by this pluggin .. but heres an idea why not rename the file that is needed in your plugin and post 6your own inc ... what i mean is you have engine_stocks.inc and there already is a engine_stocks.inc why not rename that tile to ts2do.inc and make your plug in look for that file and than upload it with your NEW plugin that why you don't get PPL yelling about it now working also ! and don't lisen to these crap heads who don't know how to compile the dam thing?
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
Kamikaze
Old 05-16-2004 , 02:44  
Reply With Quote #23

OMG ppl, here's how you compile, goto amxx folder, go to scripting folder, place *.sma file there, run the compile.bat file and that's it, it's compiled in the compiled folder.

Wow, that was hard to figure out, I didn't even have to read any documents to learn how to do it because I used common sense and explored through all the folders in AMXX folder. Come on it's not that hard to figure out.
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-16-2004 , 03:01  
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze
OMG ppl, here's how you compile, goto amxx folder, go to scripting folder, place *.sma file there, run the compile.bat file and that's it, it's compiled in the compiled folder.

Wow, that was hard to figure out, I didn't even have to read any documents to learn how to do it because I used common sense and explored through all the folders in AMXX folder. Come on it's not that hard to figure out.
therea a nother problem as i've bosted above yourS!
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
SirTiger
Old 05-16-2004 , 07:01  
Reply With Quote #25

Is this less resource intensive than DrunkenFool's HookMod? If so we would switch right away.
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2004 , 11:33  
Reply With Quote #26

since u guys are the biggest n00bs ever, here...
Attached Files
File Type: amx hook_grab.amx (9.3 KB, 384 views)
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-16-2004 , 11:42  
Reply With Quote #27

can ya post the changes to your inc flie that are directly required by this pluggin .. but heres an idea why not rename the file that is needed in your plugin and post 6your own inc ... what i mean is you have engine_stocks.inc and there already is a engine_stocks.inc why not rename that tile to ts2do.inc and make your plug in look for that file and than upload it with your NEW plugin that why you don't get PPL yelling about it now working also ! and don't lisen to these crap heads who don't know how to compile the dam thing?
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2004 , 11:44  
Reply With Quote #28

this may be my second time saying it but...
u said it bloodmist
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-16-2004 , 11:49  
Reply With Quote #29

it is
because i think thats where every ones errors are comming From hes said he had a modafied inc file
FeuerSturm
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-16-2004 , 11:50  
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzy
since u guys are the biggest n00bs ever, here...
you shouldn't call people n00bs if you're a big one urself.

i remember that i had to tell u a lot of simple stuff as well.

look at that if you don't remember:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...t=844&page=3.4