Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql

Post New Thread Reply   

gjedde
Old 03-31-2019 , 18:54   Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys i could need some help with some code to put in my plugin

First i need a 5 min timer like you see on faceit were people got 5 min to join or they will be issued a ban after that i need to get the players steamid 64 into mysql so he can get a timeout on the website,

Its for alittle experiment im doing, nothing that will ever see the light of day i think but its still pretty fun to work with

i got the main plugin, where i need the timer on, and then i got the mysql plugin next to it where i need that to read what player didnt join
sdz
Old 04-01-2019 , 13:06   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #2

for your timer: Unix Time
for your database woes: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SQL_(Sou...ing)#Threading
gjedde
Old 04-02-2019 , 21:12   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you, not exactly what i was expecting but it can diffently help alittle, but i again, how can i make the server tell if the client dropped connection and isnt back in the next 5 min, and then register him in mysql, i need that too, and if he doesnt join before the warmup ends thats what i am going for.
CliptonHeist
Old 04-03-2019 , 02:03   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #4

I'd use a datapack to pass player steamids through to a 5 min timer when they disconnect, which will then check if that steamid is on the server after 5mins and if not ban them.

Last edited by CliptonHeist; 04-03-2019 at 02:04.
gjedde
Old 04-03-2019 , 02:39   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliptonHeist View Post
I'd use a datapack to pass player steamids through to a 5 min timer when they disconnect, which will then check if that steamid is on the server after 5mins and if not ban them.
that is accutaly not a bad idea, how would you set it up tho?
adma
Old 04-03-2019 , 03:03   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #6

I was bored so here is an example for you. In theory this should work but it is untested.
This adds a 5min timer against someones steamid when they disconnect and if they reconnect while timer is still going it will stop. If the timer fires it will ban them then insert/update a row in a table which has columns steamid and ban_expiry. On your website you can check if their steamid exists in this table, and see if their ban_expiry has been reached yet.

PHP Code:
#include <sourcemod>

StringMap g_hTimers = new StringMap();
Database g_hDatabase;

public 
void OnPluginStart() {
  static 
char szError[512];

g_hDatabase SQL_Connect("db_name"falseszErrorsizeof(szError));
  if (
g_hDatabase == INVALID_HANDLESetFailState(szError);
}

public 
void OnClientAuthorized(int iClientchar[] szSteamID) {

Handle hTimer;
  if (
g_hTimers.GetValue(szSteamIDhTimer)) {

KillTimer(hTimer);

g_hTimers.Remove(szSteamID);
  }
}

public 
void OnClientDisconnect(int iClient) {
  static 
char szSteamID[32];
  if (
GetClientAuthId(iClientAuthId_Steam2szSteamIDsizeof(szSteamID))) {

DataPack hPack = new DataPack();

hPack.WriteString(szSteamID);

Handle hTimer CreateTimer(300.0Timer_BanhPackTIMER_HNDL_CLOSE);

g_hTimers.SetValue(szSteamIDhTimer);
  }
}

public 
Action Timer_Ban(Handle hTimerDataPack hPack) {
  static 
char szSteamID[32];
  static 
char szQuery[512];

int iBanExpiry GetTime() + (69*60);

hPack.Reset()

hPack.ReadString(szSteamIDsizeof(szSteamID));

BanIdentity(szSteamID69BANFLAG_AUTHID"You were banned for being naughty""automatic_timer_ban"0);

g_hDatabase.Format(szQuerysizeof(szQuery), "INSERT INTO `table_name` (`steamid`, `ban_expiry`) VALUES (\'%s\', %i) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `ban_expiry` = %i"szSteamIDiBanExpiryiBanExpiry);

g_hDatabase.Query(QueryCallback_InsertBanszQuery);

return 
Plugin_Handled;
}

public 
void QueryCallback_InsertBan(Database hDatabaseDBResultSet hResults, const char[] szErrorany data) {

delete hDatabase// this is a cloned Handle of g_hDatabase

if (strlen(szError) > 0PrintToServer("Failed to insert ban");

Last edited by adma; 04-03-2019 at 03:12. Reason: INSERT -> INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
gjedde
Old 04-03-2019 , 03:13   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adma View Post
I was bored so here is an example for you. In theory this should work but it is untested.
This adds a 5min timer against someones steamid when they disconnect and if they reconnect while timer is still going it will stop. If the timer fires it will ban them then insert/update a row in a table which has columns steamid and ban_expiry. On your website you can check if their steamid exists in this table, and see if their ban_expiry has been reached yet.

PHP Code:
#include <sourcemod>

StringMap g_hTimers = new StringMap();
Database g_hDatabase;

public 
void OnPluginStart() {
  static 
char szError[512];

g_hDatabase SQL_Connect("db_name"falseszErrorsizeof(szError));
  if (
g_hDatabase == INVALID_HANDLESetFailState(szError);
}

public 
void OnClientAuthorized(int iClientchar[] szSteamID) {

Handle hTimer;
  if (
g_hTimers.GetValue(szSteamIDhTimer)) {

KillTimer(hTimer);

}
}

public 
void OnClientDisconnect(int iClient) {
  static 
char szSteamID[32];
  if (
GetClientAuthId(iClientAuthId_Steam2szSteamIDsizeof(szSteamID))) {

DataPack hPack = new DataPack();

hPack.WriteString(szSteamID);

Handle hTimer CreateTimer(300.0Timer_BanhPackTIMER_HNDL_CLOSE);

g_hTimers.SetValue(szSteamIDhTimer);
  }
}

public 
Action Timer_Ban(Handle hTimerDataPack hPack) {
  static 
char szSteamID[32];
  static 
char szQuery[512];

int iBanExpiry GetTime() + (69*60);

hPack.Reset()

hPack.ReadString(szSteamIDsizeof(szSteamID));

BanIdentity(szSteamID69BANFLAG_AUTHID"You were banned for being naughty""automatic_timer_ban"0);

g_hDatabase.Format(szQuerysizeof(szQuery), "INSERT INTO `table_name` (`steamid`, `ban_expiry`) VALUES (\'%s\', %i)"szSteamIDiBanExpiry);

g_hDatabase.Query(QueryCallback_InsertBanszQuery);

return 
Plugin_Handled;
}

public 
void QueryCallback_InsertBan(Database hDatabaseDBResultSet hResults, const char[] szErrorany data) {

delete hDatabase// this is a cloned Handle of g_hDatabase

if (strlen(szError) > 0PrintToServer("Failed to insert ban");

You are amazing, Thank you so much i will look trough this and see if it can work out with my little project i will come with some feedback when im done thank you so much thats more then i hoped for
adma
Old 04-03-2019 , 03:18   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #8

No problem, I updated my original post changing the INSERT statement so it updates the ban_expiry if the steamid already exists in the database.
backwards
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2019 , 04:07   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #9

The above method wouldn't give the correct logic like MM. This method can be exploited easily if the player leaves for 4 minutes and 50 seconds, then rejoins, then leaves again. He will have a reset timer of 5 minutes to be disconnected again and not be limited to 10 more seconds. You want to create a timer that ticks every second and while a players not connected, you increment the value until it reaches the 300 ticks for 5 minutes or (60*5)
Old 04-03-2019 , 04:28   Re: Help to make cooldown plugin and add the player to mysql
Reply With Quote #10

Yeah i noticed that too but its still a good start. still trying to figure out how i can check if a steamid doesnt connect to the game before warmupends the steamids are stored in a json file before they can join the server and the match, its just tricky