Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

misterul
Old 12-22-2018 , 15:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #511

For fixing the crash of server after last update you must update to last build of Ptah extension:
https://ptah.zizt.ru/
l0gu
Old 12-25-2018 , 21:29   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #512

Hey, great plugin, just one question. Is there anyway to avoid a GSLT ban? One way I've thought of was just removing my token from the autoexe.cfg. Would this work? If not please reply if I can or can't avoid that thanks
kgns
Old 12-25-2018 , 21:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0gu View Post
Hey, great plugin, just one question. Is there anyway to avoid a GSLT ban? One way I've thought of was just removing my token from the autoexe.cfg. Would this work? If not please reply if I can or can't avoid that thanks
your server needs a gslt for it to be joinable on the internet, if you remove your token, no one will be able to connect to the server.

there are token services around, you can google to find them, its not supported here on alliedmodders forum.

but since 24th of october, valve stopped banning gslt. this does not mean they wont, it is what it is atm

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
l0gu
Old 12-25-2018 , 21:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #514

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
your server needs a gslt for it to be joinable on the internet, if you remove your token, no one will be able to connect to the server.

there are token services around, you can google to find them, its not supported here on alliedmodders forum.

but since 24th of october, valve stopped banning gslt. this does not mean they wont, it is what it is atm
What is a "token service"? like a seperate token or something so you don't get banned?
kgns
Old 12-25-2018 , 21:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0gu View Post
What is a "token service"? like a seperate token or something so you don't get banned?
as i said, google is your friend

l0gu
Old 12-25-2018 , 23:29   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
as i said, google is your friend
I really can't find a explanation on what it is, could you or someone else give a brief explanation on what it is?
l0gu
Old 12-25-2018 , 23:29   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #517

Nvm, found it. thanks
RufusMD
Old 12-26-2018 , 03:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #518

My server has crush if i select skin for weapon and if i select for knife is ok
please fix de bug
RufusMD
Old 12-26-2018 , 04:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #519

If i select skin for knife its good and if i select skin from weapon server has crashed
please fix this bug
kgns
Old 12-26-2018 , 08:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMD View Post
If i select skin for knife its good and if i select skin from weapon server has crashed
please fix this bug
there is no bug like that, until you provide evidence that there is.