Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

I need help in css gg plugins please.

Post New Thread Reply   

waleed0alz
Old 05-22-2020 , 00:25   I need help in css gg plugins please.
Reply With Quote #1

Hi.

I created a Counter Strike Source GunGame Server and it's almost done but when i/someone reach nade level it doesn't give nade + knife + glock it only gives nade+knife.

I tried to get help from GameServers and this is what they told me.

(I don't believe the plugin has the option to allow 2 weapons to be defined for a level. The config indicates only 1 weapon can be defined by level. Currently hegrenade is defined for level 22.)

(I am not sure the plugin offers that option. You will need to read through https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=93977 and see if it is possible or ask there for further assistance.)

Please i need help with this issue it's very important.

Last edited by waleed0alz; 05-22-2020 at 04:29. Reason: Correcting
Kasey00
Old 05-24-2020 , 02:01   Re: I need help in css gg plugins please.
Reply With Quote #2

The Custom CSS option is great for adding additional styling to your Plugins that isn't possible via the regular Design settings. By adding your own CSS to a POWr Plugin, you can change anything from fonts to display options and padding to text-alignment.

The Custom JS option is ideal for adding tracking links, such as Google Analytics codes. Only use this option if you have advanced Javascript vidmate skills.

You can also use custom HTML in any text field inside the POWr Editor. This lets you add links, new CSS classes, images, etc. right into a POWr Plugin.

Last edited by Kasey00; 05-24-2020 at 05:43.
waleed0alz
Old 05-29-2020 , 00:37   Re: I need help in css gg plugins please.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey00 View Post
The Custom CSS option is great for adding additional styling to your Plugins that isn't possible via the regular Design settings. By adding your own CSS to a POWr Plugin, you can change anything from fonts to display options and padding to text-alignment.

The Custom JS option is ideal for adding tracking links, such as Google Analytics codes. Only use this option if you have advanced Javascript vidmate skills.

You can also use custom HTML in any text field inside the POWr Editor. This lets you add links, new CSS classes, images, etc. right into a POWr Plugin.
Sorry man am bad at this so what do i have to do to add glock on nade lvl