Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Tabajara 7.7
Old 04-10-2013 , 17:39   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

I would like to help at Portuguese language ( PT-Brazilian )
EDIT: Oh now i check that is already done. Ops sorry! xd
Good job SM Team. I wish good luck.

Last edited by Tabajara 7.7; 04-10-2013 at 17:56.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2013 , 04:34   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Nice work

btw, spanish language updated

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Shaman
Old 04-12-2013 , 18:05   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Turkish done!
>:) (:<
Old 04-16-2013 , 11:50   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Is anyone working on a version of Sourcemod for Garry's Mod 13? I'm wondering because it's not in beta anymore, therefore I would think major engine changes have subsided enough to be able to come up with a port. If not, does anyone know when something like this will come?
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 04-16-2013 , 11:51   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntereb View Post
Is anyone working on a version of Sourcemod for Garry's Mod 13? I'm wondering because it's not in beta anymore, therefore I would think major engine changes have subsided enough to be able to come up with a port. If not, does anyone know when something like this will come?
There is no new news on that front.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-16-2013 , 11:53   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntereb View Post
As far as I'm aware, none of the SM team is actively working on it, nor have any plans to in the near future, as we've been saying for a while now.

Garry made lots of large and pointless changes among his other improvements that serve no purpose other than to make compatibility a pain, and supporting newer Valve games is a much higher priority.

Last edited by asherkin; 04-16-2013 at 11:53.
Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 04-16-2013 , 12:02   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Alright, I guess I can work with the broken new lua setup for getting and creating plugins. It would just be a lot easier to work with because of how many more capabilities Sourcemod has over the built in lua engine, not to mention the fact that after 13 came out, almost all of my previous knowledge of lua coding in Garry's Mod died because of how much he changed (I agree with ya asherkin, pointless changes making compatibility a pain).

Thanks for the quick responses!
Klauus
Old 04-18-2013 , 10:48   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Yesterday I downloaded snapshot but now will not let me, and when all the content added to the root cstrike, I put in the server console "meta list" and said "No plugins loaded" however when I write plugin_print put the metamod enabled, you could help me?

I Tried
Sourcemod 1.4.7 + Metamod 1.9.2 (It did not work after the update, can't load SM)
Sourcemod 1.5.0 + Metamod 1.9.2 (Not load SM too when i write meta list and restart my server)
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2013 , 11:03   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
SourceMod 1.5 is getting ever-closer completion and translatable strings are now frozen.

-snip-
Is this the reason why I can't access any SM or MM snapshots on these two pages? http://www.sourcemod.net/snapshots.php, http://www.sourcemm.net/snapshots
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-18-2013 , 11:07   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Is this the reason why I can't access any SM or MM snapshots on these two pages? http://www.sourcemod.net/snapshots.php, http://www.sourcemm.net/snapshots
I'm not sure how you could miss the announcement at the top of every single forum, I'll edit the theme to make it fluorescent rainbow colours next time.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/announ....php?f=59&a=42