[Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags

Post New Thread Reply   

ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2015 , 22:46   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bchewy View Post
This plugin does not work anymore in CSGO.
It never did. The title has the games as "Source 2009 games", indicating that csgo is not supported. I have a version that supports all games, including, but it has become entirely different from how this one was coded (this was coded earlier on in and the method I used back then for hooking chat had bugs - hence the "ignore_equals" and "ignore_contains" cfg work arounds I had made at that time). It has a lot of different features, and isnt public at this time (it's for sale). If you need a free version, I would look into using simple chat processor with custom chat colors, although it has a few known bugs.
Old 07-26-2015 , 23:47   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
It never did. The title has the games as "Source 2009 games", indicating that csgo is not supported. I have a version that supports all games, including, but it has become entirely different from how this one was coded (this was coded earlier on in and the method I used back then for hooking chat had bugs - hence the "ignore_equals" and "ignore_contains" cfg work arounds I had made at that time). It has a lot of different features, and isnt public at this time (it's for sale). If you need a free version, I would look into using simple chat processor with custom chat colors, although it has a few known bugs.
I bought the plugin from him and it is really cool. Lots of fun things to with it.
ltgenkd
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-13-2016 , 16:43   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #33

Can you make a version for Insurgency 2014? Willing to pay.

Thanks
Old 06-02-2016 , 15:59   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #34

Fix this plugin please, or someone create new one.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2016 , 21:52   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayeRbe View Post
Fix this plugin please, or someone create new one.
Fix it? It isnt meant for CS:GO/insurgency. The current version is not public, but the one posted here is not broken to my knowledge (for the games it says it is for).
Old 06-03-2016 , 14:52   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #36

It's for counter strike source it doesn't work but is there maybe a plugin that does the same??
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 06-06-2016 , 21:05   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayeRbe View Post
It's for counter strike source it doesn't work but is there maybe a plugin that does the same??
Seems to work fine for others in CS:S. I dont support this plugin on here anymore (hence the giant red text at the top of the description). As to your new question, try simple chat colors.
Old 02-02-2017 , 20:11   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #38

Can someone help me see if there is a way I can lower the spam checks?
The convar that is there currently is only for editing the amount of time the player is kept from using chat.
But there is no easy way for me to edit an integer in the source code to change the amount of time it takes for someone to be considered spamming, and then blocked.

A lot of times my players would type fast, and the spam check is way to sensitive and thinks they are spamming when they are not. Perhaps a higher check where it is a little more lenient on the spam checking would be great.

Please help.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2017 , 20:39   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillchang View Post
Can someone help me see if there is a way I can lower the spam checks?
The convar that is there currently is only for editing the amount of time the player is kept from using chat.
But there is no easy way for me to edit an integer in the source code to change the amount of time it takes for someone to be considered spamming, and then blocked.

A lot of times my players would type fast, and the spam check is way to sensitive and thinks they are spamming when they are not. Perhaps a higher check where it is a little more lenient on the spam checking would be great.

Please help.
Just lower tct_spamduration to like 2 (default is 5).

Note: It could be edited to make the count of 3 a configurable value, but I'm not supporting this version any longer.
Old 02-03-2017 , 00:19   Re: [Source 2009 Games] TOGs Chat Tags
Reply With Quote #40

Yea but, "The convar that is there currently is only for editing the amount of time the player is kept from using chat." I was referring to the tct_spamduration.
In your source, it says "If messages sent exceeds tct_spamcount within this time frame, it blocks them."

It seems like you were going to add tct_spamcount as a convar, which is what I want to edit, but it isn't implemented.

Is there a way I can change the "initial spam detector" to something weaker? I don't want it where tct_spamdurtion is the only configurable setting where it only changes the amount of time someone is on chat cooldown after he is detected.

Can you tell me how to change the "count of 3" in the sp file at least? Or maybe a snippet so I can just fix the sp and compile?

Last edited by Jillchang; 02-03-2017 at 00:20.