Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Simple Redirection 1.0

Post New Thread Reply   

bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 06-23-2005 , 14:09  
Reply With Quote #21

I have 1.01, and I tried putting the cvars in amxx.cfg also, but right when i enable the plugin, nobody can Establish a network connection to the server. I dunno
Old 09-12-2005 , 06:21  
Reply With Quote #22

Code:
/* AMXX Mod Script * * Simple Redirection Plugin for AMXX * Orginal Code by Sonic ([email protected]) * Modified and Made for AMXX by BigBaller * *  Place following cvars in server.cfg * *  amx_rd_maxplayers <x>             // - begin redirection when more the x ppl connected ( 0 = redirect all players ) *  amx_rd_server <ip>                // - redirect to this server *  amx_rd_serverport <port>          // - redirect server port *  amx_rd_serverpw <password>        // - password for the amx_rd_server (if needed) * * *  To Disable this plugin set amx_rd_maxppl to 33 or remove from plugins.ini */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #define DontRedirectAdmins 1 public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Simple Redirect","1.0","BigBaller")     register_cvar("amx_rd_maxplayers","0")     register_cvar("amx_rd_server","")     register_cvar("amx_rd_serverport","")     register_cvar("amx_rd_serverpw","") } public client_authorized(id){ #if DontRedirectAdmins == 1     if((access(id,ADMIN_RESERVATION))) {        return PLUGIN_HANDLED #endif     new rd_maxplayers = get_cvar_num("amx_rd_maxplayers")     new rd_serverport = get_cvar_num("amx_rd_serverport")     new rd_server[64], rd_serverpw[32]     get_cvar_string("amx_rd_server",rd_server,63)     get_cvar_string("amx_rd_serverpw",rd_serverpw,31)     if ( get_playersnum() >= rd_maxplayers) {         if ( !equal(rd_serverpw,""))             client_cmd(id,"echo ^"[AMXX] Simple Redirection - Set Password to %s^";password %s",rd_serverpw,rd_serverpw)         client_cmd(id,"echo ^"[AMXX] Simple Redirection -  Redirecting to %s:%d^";connect %s:%d",rd_server,rd_serverport,rd_server,rd_serverport)         }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     }

this does the trick for me. The most important change is waiting untill the client is authorised AKA has gotten his steamID instead of the steamID_PENDING thingy. If u dont change that u can have full flags and still be redirected

Attached is my own redirection plugin. This one is sure to work.

Ive attached this because I have not checked if the code I copied up here works.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (redirection.sma - 2085 views - 1.4 KB)
File Type: txt redirection.txt (53 Bytes, 1186 views)
Stilllearning
Old 12-02-2005 , 21:19  
Reply With Quote #23

I just dloaded and tried it and I have to agree it doesn't work
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 12-02-2005 , 21:53  
Reply With Quote #24

search for adminslots in approved ther eis a modified version of the origional that does work, i cant find the link right now, but it is here

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=4290
Old 12-09-2005 , 15:01  
Reply With Quote #25

Great plugin. Curious if anyone is aware of any providers who lease out "redirect servers"? Thanks in advance.
Old 12-10-2005 , 09:54  
Reply With Quote #26

jsut incase any one else is having probs with this, basically i got a new server, didnt want anyone on the old one, but for some reason the new server doesnt get anywhere near the amount of traffic that the old one does, hence the need for a redirect. BUT the plugin didnt work for me, when testing it, it doesnt seem to present the server port number it just comes out with BAD SERVER IP, (the server ip WITHOUT the port number)
Dont know why it would just completely ignore the port number cvar, so i just went directly into the sma file in amxmod studio and at the bottom where the code says redirecting to, in the red quotes i put "connect 213.83.......:27105" also on line 24 after the mx_rdserver in quotes i put my ip again. Saved and compiled it,

and now it works absolutely fine.

Hope that helps
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 12-10-2005 , 19:53  
Reply With Quote #27

That is what your supposed to do, unless you put the cvars in yoru server.cfg..

Or get the other one that i gave a link to above and do the same thing since it uses the amxmod base adminslots and it is more effecient.
Old 04-05-2006 , 09:50  
Reply With Quote #28

[quote="69er.nightwish"][small]/* AMXX Mod Script
* Simple Redirection Plugin for AMXX
* Orginal Code by Sonic ([email protected])
* Modified and Made for AMXX by BigBaller
* Place following cvars in server.cfg

[quote]

modif: BEFORE
Quote:
public client_authorized(id){
#if DontRedirectAdmins == 1
if((access(id,ADMIN_RESERVATION))) {
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
#endif
AFTER

public client_authorized(id){
#if DontRedirectAdmins == 1
if((access(id,ADMIN_RESERVATION))) {
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}
#endif
10Stars
Old 06-14-2006 , 05:27  
Reply With Quote #29

lol Steam apparently put a block on redirects.

(This is what ive found out last night and is not official)

All servers that have fake players in them that reconnect automatically give the client an error "Server failed to verify users steamid"

lol, time to code something that gets around this. Out of the 130 redirect servers i found, only 2 worked, and that was the Texan Girls server.

For some reason their redirect redirects later then others.

Im 10 $74|2$.
Send a message via AIM to 10Stars Send a message via MSN to 10Stars
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2006 , 09:50  
Reply With Quote #30

I think its just you, our redirect works fine still - 70.86.71.106:27041
Thats using my own redirect plugin though (in my CVS), not this one.