Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D2] RocketDude mutation shrooms in other gamemodes

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

canadianjeff
BANNED
Old 06-17-2021 , 18:31   [L4D2] RocketDude mutation shrooms in other gamemodes

using Stripper:Source would it be possible to add in these mushrooms into other modes like Coop/Survival/Versus??

I have tested the DevCmds plugin to try and get entity name and target name of the mushrooms but it just comes back as invalid target

inside of update folder in pak01_dir.vpk you can see the model name

this seems to be the nut code for the shrooms https://github.com/keyCat/left4dead2...de/rd_meds.nut

Last edited by asherkin; 03-07-2022 at 03:56. Reason: Restore to previous version.
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-17-2021 , 19:02   Re: [L4D2] RocketDude mutation shrooms in other gamemodes

Hmm sounds like I should write quickly adapt a spawner and healer plugin for them

Edit: Well I have a basic version working, but it does not include multiple types of mushrooms like the mutation, such as different healing HP, giving a throwable and explosive mushrooms. Maybe I should just make a plugin to execute the mushroom script and spawn them as the mutation does, although that would turn the current mode into the mutation so I think a standalone plugin would be better. What kind of features do you want for it?

Last edited by Silvers; 06-19-2021 at 09:08.
Closed Thread