Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CZ Bot control

Post New Thread Reply   

[FBX]
Old 06-05-2004 , 23:11  
Reply With Quote #21

I wouldnt use teleportation though because then lets say the Ts plant the bomb and then you die, then all the cts are teleported away from it and wont be able to defuse it. You could possibly teleport them to the planter but then there is a huge change they'll get stuck on geometry.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 06-06-2004 , 17:18  
Reply With Quote #22

exacly. Thats why teleportin them to the spawn is simplest ( I assume i can get the orgin to one of the spawn points)
Regulate
Old 06-08-2004 , 18:11  
Reply With Quote #23

Does this work with changeing the bot quota automatically when a map change?

Like my bot quota is set for 16 (max players for 1 side of a 32 player map) although for maps with less then 32 players, the bot quota needs to be changed, or the server lags then crashes. Server console spams "cannot add bot to terrorist side: "Teams Are Full"...So is this possible with this plugin>?
Veteran Member
Old 06-08-2004 , 19:43  
Reply With Quote #24

Q) When i add bots nothing happens
A) Probebly become you have changed what teams the bots can join, and mp_autoteambalance & p_limitteams are enabled

Regulate
Old 06-08-2004 , 20:04  
Reply With Quote #25

So beside adding this amx to the plugins.ini, whatelse needs to be done? I just need it to set the bot quota for spesific maps. Like Dust is 32 players, so it need 16 bots, and inferno is 28 max, so i need 14 bot quota. Is this possible? I added the czbot_control.amx to the .ini, started the server. Just to check it out. Spammed some msg about adding bot # and no one could join the server. So i dunno what i need to add first.
Old 06-09-2004 , 00:26  
Reply With Quote #26

inferno is 32 max I thought... either way it wont matter in a few days after I publish my "automatic spawn creator" plugin that will add spawn points to a map if your server needs them (and it will put them near all the other ones automatically). Now I just need to get started...

btw, does my CS 1.6 bot manager work for CZ? You can find it under the plugins section of www.amxmod.net (or run a search for my username as the author). I've stopped supporting it that plugin because I dont have CZ, but if it works (which it did perfectly with the CS 1.6 beta bots) then I might update that plugin and re-release it for amxx (this would also include decreasing the processer usage of the plugin).
tron73
Old 06-09-2004 , 17:37  
Reply With Quote #27

Hmmm, not happy without the bot-plugin!

Is there anybody who ownes cz and would do some work on the plugin? I know, it is not the right topic, but I would like, if somebody could do an ultimate bot-plugin, where you can switch on some different skilled bots. I know, that you can use the botnames out of the db.file, but I am not able to do it myself.

And the plugin should have a menu, because I want that the players could choose:

how much bots
which skill
which team

Until now I do some basic functions out of the cmds.ini and the cvar.ini, but this is not the perfect way! I was also happy, hearing about a "team-feature", so that the bot(s) never lets a specific player alone!

Debian LAMP
AMD 64 3700+
2xCS:S
Send a message via ICQ to tron73
Willem
Old 06-09-2004 , 21:46  
Reply With Quote #28

Hello [FBX] I test your plugin with CZ, at first it look well, 6 Bots no player, 5 Bots 1 Player, 4 Bots 2 Players. After the next players there was allways 4 Bots. Example 4 Players 4 Bots, 7 Players 4 Bots and so on.
I hope u can fix it.
cu
[FBX]
Old 06-10-2004 , 01:49  
Reply With Quote #29

I looked through my code and I dont see why that would happen. Here is the part of the code that corresponds to the bot_quota part of the script- maybe someone can look at this and figure it out. I added comments to it to help you guys read it and understand my thought process.

Code:
new i, j, k, l ,bots = 0, players = 0, total[32], real[32], m,n, text[20], fill = get_cvar_num("amx_bot_fill") //is the plugin enabled?     if(get_cvar_num("amx_bot_manager") != 0) { //k is the number of players on the server         k = get_playersnum() //this for loop is for the fast rounds, ignore it         for(i = 0; i < 32; i++)             fragadds[i] = 0 //this for loop will count the current number of players and bots         for(i = 0; i < 32; i++) {             if(is_user_connected(i) == 1) {             get_user_ping(i, m, n) // I dont trust the bot detection built into amx, it fails sometimes             if(m > 0 || n > 0) {                 notbot[i] = true             }             if(notbot[i]) {                 players++             } else {                 bots++             }}         } //is the server set to fill the bots to maintain a minimum # of players?         if(fill > 0) { //remember, k is the number of players on the server //while the # of players on the server is more than the fill # //subtract a bot until out of bots or k reaches the fill #             while(k > fill && bots > 0) {                 bots-- // 2                 k-- //6             } //for some reason that didnt always work, so I added this loop //it shouldnt really be called that often             while(k < fill && fill < 32) {                 bots++                 k++             }         } //freeslots is the # of slots minimum to keep free //its for dumb people who cant count to make sure you have slots //for humans to join //while the number of free slots required is greater than the difference //between the number of players and the maximum //subtract a bot         if(get_cvar_num("amx_bot_freeslots") > 0) {             while(bots > 0 && get_cvar_num("amx_bot_freeslots") > get_maxplayers() - k ) {                 bots--                 k--             }         } //now display bot_quota with the number of bots. The rest of the %i's are debugging messages (for myself) and are ignored by the bot_quota command.         format(text, 20, "bot_quota %i %i %i %i %i %i", bots, players, get_playersnum(), get_maxplayers(), k, players)         server_cmd(text)
RDEM
Old 06-12-2004 , 07:51  
Reply With Quote #30

Does Not work command 8.Remove bot Help me
Send a message via ICQ to RDEM