Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Rurouni
Old 08-23-2008 , 17:57   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing View Post
I'll already explained that. –_– Search previous posts...
@The Thing
Dude, I do not axei his post explaining how to change the knife model to humans ... You could explain again or pass me the link?

And about that explanation as to add sounds when you start the "Survivor Mod" and "Nemesis Mod", I made a plugin as you said but no sound came out not ...
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 04:24   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni View Post
@The Thing
Dude, I do not axei his post explaining how to change the knife model to humans ... You could explain again or pass me the link?

And about that explanation as to add sounds when you start the "Survivor Mod" and "Nemesis Mod", I made a plugin as you said but no sound came out not ...
I didn't said nothing about how to change knife and why You need change something like knife whats the point...
You asked about how to change models

Quote:
Please if anyone knows how to add a model of to human and a new model of hand to the zombie admin ...
Thanks!
And that I already explained but You don't want to search...

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...postcount=1221

About sounds .

Quote:
Well maybe it is to big, what format did You use .mp3 or .wav try put at least 2 mb long...
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
xbatista
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 05:21   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

8 mb The Thing.
Send a message via Skype™ to xbatista
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 05:26   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

That is to much that's way that can't be loaded...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
xbatista
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 05:38   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

emmm wav max what max can be?
Send a message via Skype™ to xbatista
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 05:42   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

Well I really don't know but try to 3 mb...
bigbud
Old 08-24-2008 , 12:02   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

[ZP] Extra Item: Jetpack+Bazooka 3.2

This item allows humans to buy a Jetpack with a rocket Luncher(like the origenal Plugin AMX Jetpack by KleeneX)!
PHP Code:
/*|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|*
* [ZP] Extra Item Jetpack+Bazooka 3.2 
*|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|*
* Original Plugin:
*       AMX Jetpack
*           BY
* (c) Copyright 2005, KleeneX 
* This file is provided as is (no warranties)
*|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|*
* CREDITS:
*            KleeneX   |>>>|  Original Plugin (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=119727)
*            Bad_Bud   |>>>|  TS_Jetpack (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=55709&highlight=TS_Jetpack)
*            MeRcyLeZZ |>>>|  bug fix, some code from [ZP] Stamina (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=675697&postcount=1300)
*            mogel     |>>>|  Icon code form Predator-Mod (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67305&highlight=predator)
* Plagued Version 3.2 by B!gBud

* Allows Humans buy a Jetpack+Bazooka in Zombie Plague [4.0]

* CVARS:    
*    zp_jetpack 2         // 0 = Off / 1 = have Knive & Hold ATTACK / 2 = Hold JUMP and DUCK 
*    zp_jp_forward_speed 300 // Set the forward speed(when you fly and press FORWARD)
*    zp_jp_up_speed 35    // Set the UP speed(when you press ATTACK and JUMP up)
*    zp_jp_accelerate 100    // How fast you get to the max ForwardSpeed
*    zp_jp_rocket_delay 12    // How long you got to wait to shoot the next rocket(in sec.)
*    zp_jp_rocket_speed 1500 // Set the rocket Speed
*    zp_jp_rocket_damage 1500    // Set the max rocket Damage
*    zp_jp_damage_radius 350 // Set the radius of a rocket explosion
*    zp_jp_max_engery 100     // Set the max Energy for the Jetpack
*    zp_jp_engery 10     // Set how many Energy need the JP to fly (time interval is "zp_jp_energy_cal")
*    zp_jp_regain_energy 3    // Set how fast you get JP_Energy back, when you on the ground (time interval is "zp_jp_energy_cal")
*    zp_jp_energy_cal 1.0     // Set time interval for "zp_jp_engery" & "zp_jp_regain_energy"
*    zp_jp_oneround 1    // 0 = jetpack stay on a new round if someone alive / 1 = jetpack for One Round only
*|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|**|_/=\_|*/ 
Screenshot

How to use:
========
  • If zp_jetpack 0 = Off / 1 = choose/have Knive(Bazooka)& use ATTACK / 2 = use/hold JUMP & DUCK /- to fly
  • choose/have Knive(Bazooka) & use ATTACK2 /-to shoot a Rocket
  • say /jphelp / -for info's inGame
========

changes:
========
  • first release
  • fixed bugs
  • added Jetpack Energy System
  • code optimized
  • fixed bugs
  • add new cvar "zp_jp_energy_cal"
  • code optimized
3.0b
  • add new cvar "zp_jp_oneround"
  • code optimized
  • add new cvar "zp_jetpack"
  • code optimized
==========================
Attached Files
File Type: rar zp_extra_Jepack+Bazooka3.2.rar (72.2 KB, 70635 views)

Last edited by bigbud; 09-14-2008 at 12:42. Reason: plugin update
pharse
Old 08-24-2008 , 12:16   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

Quote:
I have a question:
pharse I downloaded your plugin "ZP_PARACHUTE" which allow for people to buy a parachutes, but I noticed that only gave to the usalo 1 time instead want to use as often as a full round ...

I would like you store this?
"Doing that humans can use for parachutes until the next round..."
I'll have a look at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Also, not much of a nuisance, but I just noticed if you're using custom gravity for humans it will be resetted back to normal after using the parachute.
As I have no access to the hard coded human gravity value, I just did a workaround by saving the gravity value before using the parachute and restoring it in the end. If the player is zombied while using the parachute your plugin sets the right zombie gravity and my plugin is more or less canceled. I thought it was alright that way. Please elaborate what nuisance you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlk27 View Post
can someone do a little change to the knifeblink? when you knifeblink a player, print chat a message saying that you have just use knifeblink on the player. or else people would misunderstand that you are speedhacking
Yes of course, I'll add that.
Old 08-24-2008 , 13:00   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

pharse, please can You create jetpack for zombies that they can fly with certain amount of time?
Rurouni
Old 08-24-2008 , 13:06   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.03

@The_Thing
My sound of environment has the following description:
ambience2.wav 741 KB (17 seconds of sound) Use the Survivor Mod
ambience3.wav 2.44 MB (58 seconds of sound) Use the Nemesis Mod

If I change a model player admin and add a model for the knife, I conseguirei see the model of the knife as admin?
new const model_admin_zombie[][] = { "my_admin_model", "my_knife_model" } // Admin (zombie)
Closed Thread