12% 

OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]

Post New Thread Reply   

sigerman
Old 03-16-2022 , 19:23   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #751

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Whatever the problem is, I doubt it's coming from the plugin. Your server probably doesn't shut down properly on mapchange (the plugin cannot detect that a player has disconnected), or there's a problem with the SQL connection.

Not sure which three options you're talking about exactly. If your server is having issues caused by other factors, I'd suggest switching the SAVE_INTERVAL option to something more frequent.

Also, what AMXX version are you using?
Well I've changed the database location, I was using an external database, now I'm using a local one (127.0.0.1), I've compiled all the plugins with amx 1.8.2 and I've changed the mysql module to version 1.8.2 and until now there are no more resets

amx version I'm using: 1.10.0.5461

SAVE_INTERVAL: already tried all options, I left It on 0 (default - disconnect)

Last edited by sigerman; 03-16-2022 at 19:25.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2022 , 15:08   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #752

If you're using AMXX 1.10, you should compile the plugins on that version too. AMXX 1.8.2 has an issue that sometimes prevents the server from detecting when a player disconnected, thus the plugin won't save the information.

AMXX 1.10 fixes this issue by adding an improved method of detecting when a player disconnects. If you compiled the plugin under 1.8.2, this new method won't be used by the plugin.
Old 03-21-2022 , 15:04   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #753

Quote:
If you're using AMXX 1.10, you should compile the plugins on that version too. AMXX 1.8.2 has an issue that sometimes prevents the server from detecting when a player disconnected, thus the plugin won't save the information.

AMXX 1.10 fixes this issue by adding an improved method of detecting when a player disconnects. If you compiled the plugin under 1.8.2, this new method won't be used by the plugin.
Thank you for mentioning this, I've made some changes, I've compiled everything again, I've put all in the lastest version of amx of 1.10 branch, and until now I did not see any issue. Hope It stay this way. Thanks for your assistance OciXCrom. My clients love your extensions, and so do I.
sigerman
Old 03-30-2022 , 17:17   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigerman View Post
Thank you for mentioning this, I've made some changes, I've compiled everything again, I've put all in the lastest version of amx of 1.10 branch, and until now I did not see any issue. Hope It stay this way. Thanks for your assistance OciXCrom. My clients love your extensions, and so do I.
It just happened again, the levels of some of the players get reseted after a mapchange and I don't know what other situation could reset levels. Until now I've put all ocixcrom's plugins in the top of plugins.ini to test. Will wait until I have news, until now there are not new resets.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 03-31-2022 , 13:28   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #755

Since you have problems with more than one plugin, it's a red flag that something's wrong with your server, and like I said - how it changes the map.
The fact that you're the only one who reported such an issue and this plugin alone is currently being used in ~250 servers, speaks for itself.

I can't say for sure what is causing it, but I'm 100% sure it's an external factor and not the plugin itself.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 03-31-2022 at 13:28.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 03-31-2022 , 13:37   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigerman View Post
It just happened again, the levels of some of the players get reseted after a mapchange and I don't know what other situation could reset levels. Until now I've put all ocixcrom's plugins in the top of plugins.ini to test. Will wait until I have news, until now there are not new resets.
output of the following:

version
meta version
meta list
amxx version
amxx plugins
status
Old 04-01-2022 , 04:04   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #757

Quote:
Since you have problems with more than one plugin, it's a red flag that something's wrong with your server, and like I said - how it changes the map.
The fact that you're the only one who reported such an issue and this plugin alone is currently being used in ~250 servers, speaks for itself.

I can't say for sure what is causing it, but I'm 100% sure it's an external factor and not the plugin itself.
Thanks for your support ocixcrom, for what you tell me I'm sure It's something mine what's causing this problem, but I put all here in case someone brings new ideas (and also your ideas guide me a lot), maybe helpful for someone else in the future
Usama Ali
Old 05-03-2022 , 04:56   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #758

do these even work

new const XPREWARD_TEAM_WIN[] = "team_win"
new const XPREWARD_TEAM_LOSE[] = "team_lose"
new const XPREWARD_TEAM_WIN_CT[] = "team_win_ct"
new const XPREWARD_TEAM_WIN_T[] = "team_win_t"
new const XPREWARD_TEAM_LOSE_CT[] = "team_lose_ct"
new const XPREWARD_TEAM_LOSE_T[] = "team_lose_t"

i try to add them but it dont work.

Last edited by Usama Ali; 05-03-2022 at 04:56.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2022 , 14:06   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #759

If they don't, they're blocked by another plugin you're using.
Old 05-04-2022 , 16:10   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #760

How can I make the xp flag for vips work with another plugin's flag? example, get_user_flags(id) & access_vip = DOUBLE XP [Example]