Here's a list of all the plugin I am running on:
-Advertisment 0.5.5
-l4d_damage
-l4d_kill_enabler
-l4d_voteguard
-L4DSwitchplayers
-l4d_damage_info_display 1.3.1 (did)
-l4d_unscrambler
I've been running all of those plugin for a while never had this issue before; However that double tank spawn happened right after I installed your plugin and rigth after I updated the l4d damage info display from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1. I doubt the problem comes from this plugin tho, the only modification he added to it were to Fix hook/unhook events. I agree this dosen;t seems like it has anything to do with your plugin, but I havn't changed any settings on my serv and it only happened after I installed this. I have now Uninstalled your Aspawn plugin and it looks like the problem is resolved.

P.S: your plugin works Great outside of this, it has everything I need and works like a charm. But that double Tank spawn really seems to come from aspawn.smx. If you could just recheck the coding to understand what triggers this event would be nice.

Last edited by headseeker; 02-23-2009 at 23:00.
headseeker
Old 03-16-2009 , 02:09   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #102

I guess I was wrong my issue had nothing to do with you plugin or any others in fact, I think the issue came from Gameservers server.

Last edited by headseeker; 03-19-2009 at 19:47.
bman87
Old 04-02-2009 , 16:27   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by aauldridge View Post
I found Fexii's plugin to be one of my favorites but it doesn't appear that he is currently keeping it maintained. I created my first SourceMod plugin which I call "[L4D] aSpawn" based on Fexii's original work as well as numberous comments in this thread. I've been using this plugin for more than a week without any problems so I want to share my work.

Description
This L4D plugin provides an administrative menu and console commands that allow admins to force a panic event or spawn infected, weapons, or health while playing in co-op or versus mode.
Is it possible to mute the panic event "yell" sound when doing a panic event?
PGuapo
Old 05-10-2009 , 18:10   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #104

Will the other People see these signs?

[L4D]Forced a panic event
Icettiflow
Old 05-13-2009 , 16:36   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #105

What would need to be added so that only admins with Root (z) flag can spawn and only admins with Root (z) flag can see the spawned messages?
gward
Old 05-30-2009 , 22:37   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #106

I would highly recommend aspawn from the poster on page 10. Works like a charm. No bugs at all and does everything the infectedspawnguns one should. Note.... I commented out the showactivity line so they dont know when I'm cheating.... *cough*
GrossKopf
Old 06-29-2009 , 07:47   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #107

Reviving an old topic here.. does the weapons spawner not work anymore? When I select the option in the menu to spawn weapons, it just closes the menu... it used to work.
spartaniz
Old 07-16-2009 , 01:27   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #108

hey guys, is there a way to make that admins with a certain flag to just spawn weapons and block the rest and then a root admin to spawn everything?
GrossKopf
Old 08-08-2009 , 18:29   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #109

Guess this should be moved to unapproved plugins, as it appears it no longer works.
Whosat
Old 08-08-2009 , 22:09   Re: [L4D] Infected Spawner
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossKopf View Post
Guess this should be moved to unapproved plugins, as it appears it no longer works.
Huh? It works fine on my side. I'm using the one with weapons spawned as well. :O