Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Double display of on death hit/kill stats with pic

Post New Thread Reply   

Spiffyguy01
Old 06-14-2006 , 19:31  
Reply With Quote #1

Ok I have run this and I get the a three different log files. All log files have same time stamp. First log file holds all the server cvars. 2nd log just opens states version and closes. third shows all the data.

as far as hit location I found it only shows steam player's info and not bots. unfortunately my server is a bot server with a limited player base. that bot data is crucial since most of the players will live and die playing against bots. What can I do to have the server show all bot data too.

Thanks
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2006 , 20:16  
Reply With Quote #2

the extra logs might be due to you having "log on" in the wrong place or in too many places.

Make sure you have "log on" ONLY in the autoexec.cfg.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (stats_logging_bots.sma - 386 views - 3.4 KB)
Old 06-14-2006 , 21:23  
Reply With Quote #3

that looks like it fixed it. Thanks

I did have log on in two places. I removed one and now it is only in the amx.cfg. still makes one log for cvars another for data. Not that I look at the server though statsme did the same thing. Weird. I don't have a autoexec.cfg all my stuff is in the server.cfg or amx.cfg. Should I change that?
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2006 , 21:31  
Reply With Quote #4

you can make an autoexec.cfg and put "log on" in there, it is the best place for it. You will still get two logs but the first map name will get logged more often as opposed to never. There are only a few things that can go in autoexec.cfg so you should not move anything else there.
Old 06-14-2006 , 21:52  
Reply With Quote #5

ok thanks I will do that. Thanks for helping figure it out.