Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Dota 2 Dedicated Servers

Post New Thread Reply   

rageguyph
Old 11-28-2014 , 13:44   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #221

Please help me i just tried your server thingy but i cannot get it to work. i have done all the steps but i cannot host a server localy.

The last console messages are opening port e.g. 27007 then the close message then it cmd window closes.

HELP
papanoah
Old 12-01-2014 , 10:08   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #222

Hello,

my problem with the server is, that it crashes when i'm just few minutes in the game.
I get a lot of "Error in .VMT file" erros and DataTable warning because of "Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat".
In srcds_run line 356, I get an 13392 memory access error and it says that my dota 2 beta/core i truncated because it didnt find the correct file size.

Thank you for your help
ePINTOR
Old 12-01-2014 , 12:44   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #223

Hello everyone ,

First at all , thanks for your help , I lost my older user... but this is another issue xD

I try to follow the instructions , but when I'm deploying de server i have the next error :

Mon Dec 1 1630 UTC 2014: Server restart in 10 seconds
Failed to open bin/dedicated_srv.so (libuuid.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
cat: hlds.6352.pid: No such file or directory
Post about crashes or other issues at https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=236635

Could you help me ?

Many thanks,
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 12-08-2014 , 13:27   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #224

Thankyou, DS and psychonic.

Can I ignore these errors ?
Code:
WARNING: unable to link Test_StartScript and Test_StartScript because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link Test_RandomChance and Test_RandomChance because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link Test_LoopForNumSeconds and Test_LoopForNumSeconds because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link Test_Loop and Test_Loop because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link Test_LoopCount and Test_LoopCount because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link Test_StartLoop and Test_StartLoop because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link log_flags and log_flags because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link log_color and log_color because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link log_verbosity and log_verbosity because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link log_level and log_level because one or more is a ConCommand.
WARNING: unable to link log_dumpchannels and log_dumpchannels because one or more is a ConCommand.

Donate - Here
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 12-08-2014 , 14:15   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting King View Post
Can I ignore these errors ?
Yes.
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 12-08-2014 , 14:24   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #226

Thanks for the quick reply and GJ

Donate - Here
ePINTOR
Old 12-10-2014 , 13:02   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #227

Hello everyone ,

I'm trying to run this server on Ubuntu , following the instructions , but i couldn't deploy this server , anybody has an idea ?

Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePINTOR View Post
Hello everyone ,

First at all , thanks for your help , I lost my older user... but this is another issue xD

I try to follow the instructions , but when I'm deploying de server i have the next error :

Mon Dec 1 1630 UTC 2014: Server restart in 10 seconds
Failed to open bin/dedicated_srv.so (libuuid.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
cat: hlds.6352.pid: No such file or directory
Post about crashes or other issues at https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=236635

Could you help me ?

Many thanks,
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 12-14-2014 , 09:08   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #228

How did you set-up the server exactly ?

Donate - Here
IloveMusic
Old 12-15-2014 , 06:29   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #229

I require assistance!

My server crashes on EXIT, i have no idea what caused it.
Am I the only who got this strange error??

Server (ubuntu ) includes latest Metamod + Sourcemod, and plugin for auto-join players, nothing more.

PHP Code:
CDOTAGCServerSystem adding listener
   VAC secure mode is activated
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(srcds_linux)/version(1.0)
Received server welcome from GC.
GC Connection established for server version 1176
Installing breakpad exception handler 
for appid(srcds_linux)/version(1.0)
echo 

exit 
CSoundEmitterSystem:  Registered 1139 sounds
Closed server(27015)
Packed store /home/steam/dota/sound_vo_english with refcount 0.
/home/buildbot/buildslave_steam/steam_rel_client_ubuntu12_linux/build/src/tier0/threadtools.cpp (3628) : Assertion FailedIllegal termination of worker thread 'CFileWriterThread'
AssertAssertion FailedIllegal termination of worker thread 'CFileWriterThread' ):/home/buildbot/buildslave_steam/steam_rel_client_ubuntu12_linux/build/src/tier0/threadtools.cpp:3628

crash_20141215141422_11.dmp[28357]: Uploading dump (out-of-process)
/
tmp/dumps/crash_20141215141422_11.dmp
crash_20141215141422_11
.dmp[28357]: Finished uploading minidump (out-of-process): success no
crash_20141215141422_11
.dmp[28357]: errorlibcurl.socannot open shared object fileNo such file or directory
crash_20141215141422_11
.dmp[28357]: file ''/tmp/dumps/crash_20141215141422_11.dmp''upload no''libcurl.socannot open shared object fileNo such file or directory''
^CMon Dec 15 14:14:37 MSK 2014Server Quit 

Last edited by IloveMusic; 12-15-2014 at 06:30.
papanoah
Old 12-15-2014 , 09:06   Re: Dota 2 Dedicated Servers
Reply With Quote #230

Hi,

i followed the instructions from the beginning but just few minutes in the game, the server crashes.
I use it on Ubuntu Server 14.04

Can someone help me?

Errorlog:
Code:
Uploading dump (out-of-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/assert_20141215145612_1.dmp
/home/steam/Steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/srcds_run: Zeile 356: 18539 Memory Access Error  (Speicherabzug geschrieben) $HL_CMD
BFD: Warning: /home/steam/Steam/steamapps/common/dota 2 beta/core is truncated: expected core file size >= 409817088, found: 2048000.
Cannot access memory at address 0xb77cb928
Cannot access memory at address 0xb77cb924
Python Exception <class 'gdb.MemoryError'> Cannot access memory at address 0xbfc5c650: 
debug.cmds:1: Error in sourced command file:
Cannot access memory at address 0xbfc5c650
Serverlog:
Code:
DataTable warning: npc_dota_creep_lane: Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat 'm_flPlaybackRate', clamping.
DataTable warning: npc_dota_creep_lane: Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat 'm_flPlaybackRate', clamping.
DataTable warning: npc_dota_hero_skeleton_king: Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat 'm_flPlaybackRate', clamping.
DataTable warning: npc_dota_hero_skeleton_king: Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat 'm_flPlaybackRate', clamping.
DataTable warning: npc_dota_hero_luna: Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat 'm_flPlaybackRate', clamping.
DataTable warning: npc_dota_creep_lane: Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat 'm_Post about crashes or other issues at https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=236635
Mo 15. Dez 15:01:04 CET 2014: Server restart in 10 seconds
Quote:
Originally Posted by papanoah View Post
Hello,

my problem with the server is, that it crashes when i'm just few minutes in the game.
I get a lot of "Error in .VMT file" erros and DataTable warning because of "Out-of-range value (inf) in SendPropFloat".
In srcds_run line 356, I get an 13392 memory access error and it says that my dota 2 beta/core i truncated because it didnt find the correct file size.

Thank you for your help