Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

If CS: Source Runs For Me It Can Run For You!

Post New Thread Reply   

johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2004 , 07:30  
Reply With Quote #21

its a gateway laptop
Old 08-24-2004 , 14:14  
Reply With Quote #22

my vaio laptop plays the cs:s its got a 64 mb ayi board in it
Meatwad
Old 08-24-2004 , 15:02  
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by |2ob
dust got old after 30 minutes, and i cant shoot good because VALVe fucked up the crosshair timing.
Dust got old, the minute it came out. I hate that map, they should include cs_office with CS:S. Or some kind of hostage rescue scenario.

If you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, then paste this onto your forehead. (Laugh out loud.)

Admin Weapons II
xmdxtremekiller
Old 08-24-2004 , 17:03  
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecode
AHA i found a way to get CS:S for FREE
HEY GOOD JOB...
Im not trying to flame anyone here but the first time CZ was out before anyone had it i mean it was during the perloading period only i announced that I PLAYED CZ FOR FREE until Bailopan and some others flamed me and told me its impossible. i should find that dead thread around here its some where ill post a link so whatever.and some other stuff about it being illegal which i agree and apologized. I also got CS:S working for free and i know i can do it for HL2 too when it preloads... ive being playing CZ(I WAS PLAYING ON STEAM SERVERS) for free since the day it was preloaded on steam servers. but when i got flamed that day and that day on i didnt go blurting it to EVERYONE anymore. ANYMORE! not lieing. but it seems like no ones flaming you... theyre are asking how to obtian it also by pming you. anyways if you enforce the the rules of the forums to someone you better do it to everyone.btw read the whole thread http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=327. I dont want to bring an old subject up agian so dont bring that topic up again i know i made a mistake in announcing that so dont bring the past again. but this thread should be closed because its about someone playing CS:S for free AND POSTING SCREENSHOTS... GOOODJOB YOURE DOING A GREATJOB I BET EVERYONE AT LEAST A FEW PEOPLE IN AMXX FORUMS ARE NOW PLAYING CS:S FOR FREE!!! MAYBE even one of the devs or more. sorry if i offended anyone here but rulz are rulz.
EDIT:
TO FREECODE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
People who pirate games they play are lame. People who download and use STOLEN code are lamer. People who admit to it in public are the lamest of them all.
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-24-2004 , 20:38  
Reply With Quote #25

who said i pirated it?
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2004 , 22:47  
Reply With Quote #26

Actually, the people who crack the games are actually smart. Its the people who download the cracks that are the lame ones. I could probably get CZ, and CS:S.. but no reason for me to do so, I don't l like CS.

GL with HL2, its only preloading the sounds and some graphics (Get the Source dedicated server, it has some hl2 stuff), so it wont be playable
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-24-2004 , 23:18  
Reply With Quote #27

i love people that just assume that your doing somethng and make assumptions before actualy asking you. Makes them look really dumb.
|2ob
Old 08-25-2004 , 02:24  
Reply With Quote #28

freecode i PM'd you, why do you not answer?

anyways, the PM has something liek this, can you make me a Skin for my future IPB portal and how much $$ USD
64.247.24.125:27015

Visit Vitrus's Clan Site!

I would put more, but they have a limit on chars
Send a message via AIM to |2ob Send a message via MSN to |2ob
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-25-2004 , 02:31  
Reply With Quote #29

i did answere
|2ob
Old 08-25-2004 , 13:06  
Reply With Quote #30

i have no msgs?

EDIT: wierd, it looks like someone, or me already read it ;\ because it didn't say "You have 1 new message" hell, i didnt even get a email notify..
64.247.24.125:27015

Visit Vitrus's Clan Site!

I would put more, but they have a limit on chars
Send a message via AIM to |2ob Send a message via MSN to |2ob