AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Sep 2013
Grenade Manager 0.2
Release: 17.06.2016 | Last Update: 29.06.2016
Table of Contents
With this plugin you can do two things:
- Drop grenades(with "drop" command, like for any other weapon.
- Control the max ammount of grenades that a player can have.
1.Grenades Drop features:
- Drop grenades.
- Press "g"(default bind for drop command)
- Grenades are properly dropped
2.Grenade Ammo features:
- As you know, in CS you have have 1 HE/ 2 FL/ 1 SK
- Now, you can choose how many grenades a player can buy/pickup via cvars.
- All grenades are fully usable and no useless entities are created.
This doesn't require much special things, only:
- Orpheu module.
- A server without dproto.
This is not generally needed, but I won't help you if you are running an outdated server with dproto. If you are experiencing problems, update your server/ fix the erros by yourself.
To install the plugin:
- Download the resources from this post.
- Put grenade_manager.amxx in addons/amxmodx/plugins
- Open addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini and add at the end of this file grenade_manager.amxx
- You can put the sma file into addons/amxmodx/sources but this is not mandatory.
- Download the Grenade Manager archive and copy everything from orpheu folder to server's orpheu folder.
- Restart the server/change map.
To install orpheu:
- Download orpheu_files-2.5.1.zip and extrat the arhive.
- Copy orpheu_amxx.dll/orpheu_amxx_i386.so depending on your operation system into addons/amxmodx/modules
- The module will be auto-loaded, you don't need to add it into modules.ini
To compile locally:
- First way:
- Download AMX Mod X for windows/linux from main site
- Extract somewhere the arhive and remember the folder!
- Copy the content from include folder from the orpheu archive into addons/amxmodx/scripting/include( in the folder created in the step 2 ).
- Download the source of the plugin( grenade_manager.sma) from this post and drag it over the compile.exe(scripting folder from the archive created at step 2)
- It will create a new folder called compiled. Open it and you will find your compiled plugin( grenade_manager.amxx )
- Second way:
- Go to http://spider.limetech.org/
- Copy/paste the code from the .sma file into the website.
- Under the big blue Compile button you see a box which Drop .inc files here
- Then press Compile and Download
If you don't know/want to compile locally, you can download the attached amxx file(not the one from Get Plugin link).
- max_flashbangs: max ammount of flashbangs that a player can have in his inventory. Default 2
- max_hegrenades: max ammount of hegrenades that a player can have in his inventory. Default 1
- max_smokegrenades: max ammount of smokegrenades that a player can have in his inventory. Default 1
- drop_grenades: 1 - allow grenade drop | 0 - block grenade drop
The purpose is to be able to hook/alter/block a grenade drop. Forward is executed as pre.
#if defined _grenade_manager_included
* Called when player wants to drop a grenade
* @param id PlayerIndex
* @param weaponClassName Grenade classname
* @param weaponEntity Grenade entity index that will be packed into the box
* @param weaponBoxEntity Weapon box entity that will hold the grenade entity
* @param userBackpackAmmo Ammout of grenades that player has in his inventory(after packed it will be num - 1)
* @note Return PLUGIN_HANDLED or any value bigger than 1 to stop the forward.
This also stop the grenade drop and default "This weapon cannot be dropped" message appears.
forward OnGrenadeDrop(id, weaponClassName, weaponEntity, weaponBoxEntity, userBackpackAmmo)
Downloads topEnd Note:
- V 0.1:
- V 0.2:
- Fixed plugin not working on linux
- Code cleaned
- Added a forward
This is pretty experimental, though I tested it and everything seems to work as intended. It does a lot of things that game is not made to do. I did my best to handle every case, but if you find any kind of bugs please report so I can fix them.
Code has some comments for explaining why some methods were choosed and not the others.
I have not tested in linux, but signatures and offsets look ok. If someone can check I would be glad.
You may also noticed the "Grenade Drop+Ammo Control" plugin, which is basically this one, but I removed it since it was broken. This version should be fully functional and the name is better IMO. I'm open to suggestions, anyway.
Last edited by HamletEagle; 09-18-2016 at 06:35.