Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

realdreams
Old 07-29-2010 , 12:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #951

I don't get any error in sourcemod log but there's it just doesnt show online players on web sometimes, not sure if its delay or something else
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-29-2010 , 16:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdreams View Post
Thanks. I can do this with two Custom Player Stats webpages and 2 mysql DBs, is it possible to get them in a single page, like hlxce (I can view all servers on a single page and one mysql DB )?

I find this

Does it mean I add 2 servers here and set databese.cfg to the same mysql server, then this plugin can work for 2 servers?
Or it only adds steam link?

How does it deal with 2 servers? combine online players or show them separately?
BTW when no enough player stats disabled shows, does the player still be shown as online on webpage?

Thanks.
Unless you know how to connect two databases to work as one, you can't use one single original webstats to display data from multiple datasources. It is possible to do so, if you want to do PHP editing. However, it is not a small job. You can display one database at one webstats web page. You can connect multiple game servers to one database. Webstats does not not display on what server the players are playing at.

When player limit in stats collecting is not met, the plugin is put to sleep. Nothing is written in the database and nothing is displayed at the webstats.

By adding those lines in your config.php, you will see links to the servers at your web page. They are not related on what servers are allowed to connect. Webstats does not know about the game servers it creating the stats from. It only knows the database the stats are created and calculated from.

Quote:
In l4d_stats.cfg, I set l4d_stats_minhumans 1
But it seems the plugin never reads from the cfg file. My setting in cfg file doesnt go into effect.
Does it use this cvar at all? I add l4d_stats_minhumans 1 to server.cfg, but it still doesn't work. (Maybe server.cfg loads before this plugin so its just an unknown command? ) Then how can I change these cvars?

And whats the time interval for stats page update?
Editing that value should work just like that. Create a backup from the cfg file and delete the original. Restart the plugin and see if the file is generated correctly. Then edit the file and restart the plugin once again. You are maybe required to restart the server? Not sure.

Te interval of the webstats update is only for the PLAYERS ONLINE page. It is reloaded using this interval value. Pretty useless for the most.

Quote:
I don't get any error in sourcemod log but there's it just doesnt show online players on web sometimes, not sure if its delay or something else
In some cases, there is a delay. Rarely. Cannot comment anything else, because your problem description is too vague.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
pirko7
Old 07-29-2010 , 17:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #953

Thx for example.
I created my own website = local hosting, but if somebody join to other room and then join to my server, he get new Rank from beginning... Can you tell me please what web hosting can i use? Can i use my internal IP? Maybe in what hosting can i make it? Or i need a payed hosting with remote control?
In database.cfg have:
"l4dstats"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "127.0.0.1"
"database" "humr"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}
And Config.php:

$mysql_server = "localhost";
// MySQL information for L4D Stats DB
$mysql_user = "root";
$mysql_password = "";
$mysql_db = "humr";

I have a question. Need i website? Where can i create my website for free pls? Cause all sites that i know doesn´t support Remote control.

Sorry for this post, my problem is OK :-).

Last edited by pirko7; 07-30-2010 at 06:51.
realdreams
Old 07-29-2010 , 22:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #954

Thanks. I set two game servers to share a single database, this causes weird problems (basically delay for online player list).
BTH in the config there's a setting to read ip-country from another DB,does it also work for ip-city info?
realdreams
Old 07-29-2010 , 22:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #955

1.I am not sure about data resetting. You may probably find out whats going on with phpmyadmin (a php program for mysql db management)
2. U need a hosting which supports php
and a database (probably not only mysql, as long as both sourcemod and stats supports) which both your game server and web server can access (This is important!! some hostings only allow db connections from localhost )
u dont need remote control (ssh) for this plugin, anyway webpage is optional
3.regarding to ip If u want other ppl to see it, u have to use public ip which is not blocked by firewall (I have 100Mbps connection with public ip but my ISP blocks pretty much all connections from outside, so I can't run a public server). But I think u should be fine to use the server's ip
4. dont use root and no password(im sure u are not using the info u provided above XD)... or ppl can fuck up the server easily
realdreams
Old 07-31-2010 , 00:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #956

A bug:
in some addon maps, no survivors incaped in panic event shows right after panic event starts (zombies not even close yet).
ki1418z
Old 07-31-2010 , 03:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #957

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirko7 View Post
Thx for example.
I created my own website = local hosting, but if somebody join to other room and then join to my server, he get new Rank from beginning... Can you tell me please what web hosting can i use? Can i use my internal IP? Maybe in what hosting can i make it? Or i need a payed hosting with remote control?
In database.cfg have:
"l4dstats"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "127.0.0.1"
"database" "humr"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}
And Config.php:

$mysql_server = "localhost";
// MySQL information for L4D Stats DB
$mysql_user = "root";
$mysql_password = "";
$mysql_db = "humr";

I have a question. Need i website? Where can i create my website for free pls? Cause all sites that i know doesn´t support Remote control.

Sorry for this post, my problem is OK :-).
Do you using the program called "Appserv" to create the server?

Sorry for my poor English
pirko7
Old 08-02-2010 , 05:52   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #958

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki1418z View Post
Do you using the program called "Appserv" to create the server?

Sorry for my poor English

My english is too poor.
I use Xampr. And database and stats working well.
ki1418z
Old 08-03-2010 , 07:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirko7 View Post
My english is too poor.
I use Xampr. And database and stats working well.
thx for your help!
ki1418z
Old 08-03-2010 , 14:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #960

Can this plugins save the players data based on player id not steam id?