Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[REQ] Restrict # of certain weapson

Post New Thread Reply   

pulpy
Old 07-28-2006 , 00:46   [REQ] Restrict # of certain weapson
Reply With Quote #1

This is kinda a request for the next version, wasnt sure exactly where to post it, so i decided this be the best bet. Anyways, i have the awp enabled on my server, restricted auto's, however 1 team decides to whore the awp, and ppl bitch and leave. So im wondering if for the next version, you can add a feature in that will allow the admin to restrict any weapon to a certain # per team. So say.. 3 awps per team, and 1 auto per team (either any type of auto, or 1 of each - ct/t). If this is in the works, i missed that somewhere

Anyways, hope to see it added in, im sure it'd be appreciated by many
Old 07-28-2006 , 02:53   Re: [REQ] Restrict # of certain weapson
Reply With Quote #2

That sounds like a good idea but I don't think I'm in a rush to do it (not enough time). If someone wants to try adding it on their own to csdm_equip I can give them pointers. You'll need to change the config file format too.
Old 08-04-2006 , 11:29   Re: [REQ] Restrict # of certain weapson
Reply With Quote #3

for the next version I am requesting or asking or just like giving a idea or w/e. That there can somehow be a reslist when your in the middle of the game instead of going all the way to the file and disabling the weapon then uploading then restarting maps. Or is this already available? and also are you going to have a weapon/item spawn ediotr available soon?