Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Update?

Post New Thread Reply   

usbongteam
Old 12-20-2004 , 01:44   Update?
Reply With Quote #1

I know I may sound like just another fool coming in here and asking this, but i've been around a lil while to hopefully hold some lil type of "respect"; but i just wanted to ask? how is it coming along?

It's been a while now, iono, a few weeks? and I'm just kinda curious how it's looking. Is it as easy as you'd expected? or, as hard as you've seen in a while?

just waiting for something sexy to come out and help the admin world.
imported_YoMama
Old 12-20-2004 , 03:09   Re: Update?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by usbongteam
I know I may sound like just another fool coming in here and asking this, but i've been around a lil while to hopefully hold some lil type of "respect"; but i just wanted to ask? how is it coming along?

It's been a while now, iono, a few weeks? and I'm just kinda curious how it's looking. Is it as easy as you'd expected? or, as hard as you've seen in a while?

just waiting for something sexy to come out and help the admin world.
You'll have to wait some more. There are some hurdles to overtake, plus the fact that some of us also have to deal with rl stuff like finals and year-endings. Besides learning the new SDK, we try to take into account the numerous ideas posted, and bring the ideas and experiences of lots of admins using amxmod(x) to SourceMod, which obviously takes time as well

Just keep a close eye on the news-section. As soon as we have anything to share, it will be posted there.

I know this is not really an answer to your question, but for now this is as good as it gets.

- YoMama
Send a message via ICQ to imported_YoMama Send a message via MSN to imported_YoMama