Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

I little problem and I need help pls [cs 1.6/zp/golden weapons]

Post New Thread Reply   

WallQ
Old 06-19-2019 , 21:42   I little problem and I need help pls [cs 1.6/zp/golden weapons]
Reply With Quote #1

First of all I apology if I'm posting my problem in the wrong place but I use a lot the AlliedModders but I never did nothing similar like this.

So let's start... I have a Counter-Strike 1.6 server with Zombie Plague 6.2 and I donwloaded here and I have installed the Golden AK/M4/AWP/MP5/XM1014... and they appears in menu to buy with ammo packs and they have the golden skin but I notice something they don't do the double/triple etc... damage they suppose to do... they do the same damage as a normal ak/m4...etc and I don't know what to do more...
Other thing the golden bullets in other word the yellow/gold trails only appears at the first bullet it's another problem too...

Help me please :'(

[doubt]
In special rounds with survivors u guys know the guy with machine gun with a lot of life it's normal the gun only deals like 80/90 damage and 110/120 when it's headshot?

And in rounds with special snipers it's normal too the awp only deals like 90/100 damage? I don't think so, because if is it like that, it will be very hard to kill the Assassin with that damage

Sorry my bad english btw :/ I su**
I will anex a .sma file as an example
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_extra_goldenak.sma - 76 views - 6.3 KB)